The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I accept your sarcasm.  But notice that a boosted 70 year old is better protected from serious Covid than an antivaxxer adult, even young ones.  

Not to fully play devil's advocate here or anything, but keep in mind your graph is from January 2021: before most of anyone was vaccinated.

I agree with your message.... but the graph doesn't really help here.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1

Richard Zussman

NEW - British Columbia no longer providing individual case information to families about COVID cases. Schools will instead report out attendance if it drops below 'typical rates'. #bcpoli

A pretty sweet bomb to drop 3 days before schools open. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, GSP* said:

Richard Zussman

NEW - British Columbia no longer providing individual case information to families about COVID cases. Schools will instead report out attendance if it drops below 'typical rates'. #bcpoli

they haven't been giving that information all year.  We haven't even been notified if someone in our class has tested positive

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I've adopted a new approach to anti maskers when I see them out in the public.  I saw a couple in the grocery store yesterday and went and stood beside them, like I was looking for something on the shelf, then leaned in, in front of them, lke I was grabbing something and then started coughing and then said "oops, my bad" and walked away

I just pull their pants down and belittle and humiliate them. They’re not even human, so you don’t even have to feel bad about this behaviour. 

3 minutes ago, GSP* said:

Richard Zussman

Isn't that because Omicron incubates (right term?) so fast?   

2 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

I just pull their pants down and belittle and humiliate them. They’re not even human, so you don’t even have to feel bad about this behaviour. 

being weak of mind and will is humiliation enough, no need to beat a dead horse

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

I drive by on my scooter and let a "ripper" go.  Then they need gas masks!  :frantic:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Woke up with a swollen lymph node in one of my armpits. It’s feels like I have a giant bruise there, apparently it’s a potential side affect with the booster.

both my gf's lymph nodes in her armpits were brutal for 2-3 days after her booster

• Huggy Bear 2

1 minute ago, GSP* said:

Bonnie says students with Covid positive family members at home can still come to school and can also come to school with “mild symptoms” themselves if they wear a mask. What is going on here. 

Are you sure that’s what dr. Bonnie said, that students with mild Covid symptoms can attend school?  I don’t remember her saying that.  

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Are you sure that’s what dr. Bonnie said, that students with mild Covid symptoms can attend school?  I don’t remember her saying that.  

Sorry I'm not good at embedding tweets  but...

@TeriMooring @bctf Our PHO just said that the children of Covid+ families could go to school. They could even go with “mild symptoms,” so long as they wear their mask. This supposed doctor is not going to keep #bced safe - are you? Are you going to help is to keep our kids safe?

Hilarious! Dr. Bonnie Henry just told parents if your child is mildly ill in a house full of covid positive adults, ITS OK to send them to school. Then double backed and said to use your judgement.

our PHO says children with Covid symptoms can go to school. Is this part of your plan? Infect every Canadian? If you don’t do something this weekend you really are complicit. #bced #bcpoli #cdnpoli #firebonniehenry #fireBonnie
Quote Tweet

Irene Corman

@corman_irene
· 31m
Replying to @tracysherlock
Actually she said if they have mild symptoms and wear a mask they can go to school.
Edited by GSP*