luckylager

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

No deaths from the Asympto?

Looks like it.  Here are the scenarios

-> They're dead

-> You vaccinated who they targeted

-> They have been kidnapped

-> They have been blocked.

With the massive role claims we had yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if you or J got kidnapped (if the kidnapper is still alive).

13 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Qwags 

Votes would be 4 Qwags, 1 BJ at this point 

13 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

UNVOTE, VOTE BJ

13 hours ago, luckylager said:

VC

SS (1) - BK

BJ (2) - DM, Falc

QWAGS (4) - DAV, GC, COCO, BJ

@J-23 @Sharpshooter @Qwags

13 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Vote BJ

SS goes for BJ without reasons, I'll look back but did SS have any town read on Qwags? Why not push that wagon?

12 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote SS

12 hours ago, Qwags said:

Vote SS

I hate SS’s vote on me. Seems opportunistic and shallow. 

Qwags/SS unlikely wolf/wolf since Qwags threw his name out while having the most votes on him. Coconuts also unlikely to be wolf with Qwags since his strongest post and recent vote was on him. 

PoE:

Qwags/SS

Coconuts

Davo

12 hours ago, luckylager said:

VC

SS (3) - FALC, SS, QWAGS

BJ (2) - DM, SS

QWAGS (4) - DAV, GC, COCO, BK

@J-23

11 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Vote BJ

Why the vote change here BK?

11 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Brutal 

Unvote vote Qwags

This is where it looks like a self pres vote, but recall BJ voted for Qwags before when there was no hard pressure on BJ to self pres

11 hours ago, luckylager said:

VC

SS (1) -  QWAGS

BJ (5) - DM, SS, J23, BK, FALC

QWAGS (4) - DAV, GC, COCO, BJ

11 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He’s in the PoE but self press at this point.

Hmmmm

18 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I'm not really sure what to think, but I'm more inclined to wonder about those I've seen post less 

18 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I know I’m not very engaged, but I’m TP.

Cocunuts is the stand out to me right now. New player playing like new scum, not TP. Asking a lot of questions but not really doing what new player TPs do and taking risks.

Vote Coconuts

Coconuts never gives a read on BJ? Just pushes Qwags. But BJ sus Coconuts

17 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Davo’s tone doesn’t strike me as villainous. I think the best bets are Coco or Qwags. Maybe SS but pretty sure there is at least 1 scum between the first 2.

Qwags and Coconuts? 

17 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Why Qwags?

17 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Present but without a presence + dwindling PoE. His activity so far doesn’t match the behavior of a VT imo.

17 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

The same can be said about you and does apply to you. 

You’re game this time around is reminding me of the last scum game we played together. We stayed back and stayed non-committal. 

The same can be said of Qwags, why is SS so reluctant to look at Qwags?

15 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Qwags is sus to me because he's barely been engaged, could easily be sitting back and watching us whittle each other away

Vote Qwags

Coconuts only pushing Qwags 

If j23 was role blocked over gc in d1 I'm leaning we got at least 1 mafia, or they didn't buy the role claim until d2... either way

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Qwags/Coconuts/SS

I think this is good wagons for this RD.

Thoughts?

I can agree with those. I wasn't joking when I said SS playing same as last game. Not cool with being fooled twice.

Does Coco come off coached to you? By parking his vote on qwags I feel like its an either/or 

Crawling into the testing tent dripping with sweat and unable to breath, @BoKnows let out a terrifying wail with his last breath, went into convultions and crapped his pants.  The nurses screamed "CODE RED" - but it was too late, Bo died right then and there in a heap of poop, boogers and sweat.

BoKnows is dead!

• Cheers 2
8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Crawling into the testing tent dripping with sweat and unable to breath, @BoKnows let out a terrifying wail with his last breath, went into convultions and crapped his pants.  The nurses screamed "CODE RED" - but it was too late, Bo died right then and there in a heap of poop, boogers and sweat.

BoKnows is dead!

dps please

• Cheers 1

****Press Release******

A new and extremely virulent strain of COVID has emerged in the small community of Townsville. The new mutation is absolutely terrifying as it appears the first victim was exposed to COVID only hours before his brutal and rather disgusting death.

Early lab results are pointing towards this variant being unaffected by the vaccine, however further testing will need to be conducted in order to confirm this fear.

The citizens of Townsville are panicked and called an emergency town hall in order to figure out who carries this new and incredibly dangerous mutant COVID and kill them.

@DarthMelvin @Davathor @falcon45ca @Sharpshooter @J-23 @Qwags @Coconuts

NIGHTFALL IN 10 HOURS!!!

ALL VOTES AND SPECIAL ACTIONS DUE @10PM PST TONIGHT!

Edited by luckylager
  • Like 1