The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

Tinfoiling Deen/GC as w/w.

GC attempted to serve two agendas in the same post but it got caught by a plug.

1 - shade BJ

2 - Distance from teammate

3 - didn't notice teammate had already voted BJ

4 - call bull$&!#

5 - get cute then disappear 

6 - have teammate deen distract from the mess and turn attention onto the more outted (potential) teammate BK.

One Minute Man Kfc GIF by Barstool Sports

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

1 - shade BJ

4 - call bull$&!#

6 - have teammate deen distract from the mess and turn attention onto the more outted (potential) teammate BK.

I buy the GC shade. My tinfoil is GC/MR

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

1 - shade BJ

4 - call bull$&!#

I’m happy to vote GC my take is BK GC BJ AV MR Choco house the three scum team. 

BK is caught scum and GC very probably scum by following your logic, I am fine with either of the two going first. 

So it’s a neat theory but way off base. 

my town core is NIK, you, Dav and probably DM at this point. 

• Like 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

I’m happy to vote GC my take is BK GC BJ AV MR Choco house the three scum team. 

BK is caught scum and GC very probably scum by following your logic, I am fine with either of the two going first. 

So it’s a neat theory but way off base. 

my town core is NIK, you, Dav and probably DM at this point. 

believe animation domination GIF by gifnews

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I can see it. You asked for controversy though.

MR's only fault so far is attempting to elect me to a leadership role. Which we all know hardly ever works out well for town.

Also town MR never thinks I’m townie right off the bat, unless is sheriff with a N0 investigation on me, which can’t be the case this game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I can see it. You asked for controversy though.

MR's only fault so far is attempting to elect me to a leadership role. Which we all know hardly ever works out well for town.

MR imo is coasting off early drama. I 100% believe him in the sense he was playing for his syndicate compadre and that would affect his engagement, but the player interactions so far haven’t had any punch or direction in them. He’s just existing 

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Also town MR never thinks I’m townie right off the bat, unless is sheriff with a N0 investigation on me, which can’t be the case this game.

This is a very good point.

FWIW, I only tinfoiled because it was a dead thread and BJ asked for controversy.

So why the hell not.

I mean it kinda makes sense if you really force it to, but I think more than anything I just find the agree and shade nature of GC's post in question super scummy.

I'd prefer you keep your vote on your strongest scum read than just hop to GC because I'm busting your balls a bit. It makes me insecure.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR imo is coasting off early drama. I 100% believe him in the sense he was playing for his syndicate compadre and that would affect his engagement, but the player interactions so far haven’t had any punch or direction in them. He’s just existing 

It's been a while since he was an impactful player though, well, early on at least.

There's a couple things I picked up on about his scum game when teammates with him a couple times, and I haven't seen enough of him yet to place him anywhere other than null atm.

• Like 1
Just now, luckylager said:

It's been a while since he was an impactful player though, well, early on at least.

There's a couple things I picked up on about his scum game when teammates with him a couple times, and I haven't seen enough of him yet to place him anywhere other than null atm.

Hmph fine

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
16 minutes ago, luckylager said:

1 - shade BJ

4 - call bull$&!#

I can buy some of the GC bit, playing a really weird game compared to the last town GC.. the rest is a stretch but I've also never played deen.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

This is a very good point.

FWIW, I only tinfoiled because it was a dead thread and BJ asked for controversy.

So why the hell not.

I mean it kinda makes sense if you really force it to, but I think more than anything I just find the agree and shade nature of GC's post in question super scummy.

I'd prefer you keep your vote on your strongest scum read than just hop to GC because I'm busting your balls a bit. It makes me insecure.

BK is caught scum not even a read at this time, GC would be my strongest scum read but like I said I don’t care who goes first.

unvote; vote BK

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

One thing I don't like about MR is coming out and saying he's not going to be engaging much because AA quit, but it looks to me like Caducks and Chocolate also came from Spindicate but that doesn't matter??

I don’t think that’s the case. Or maybe it is. Never played with either before 

• Like 1