The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

My first Retirement home macarena class. Whew what a workout.

gifntext-gif.gif

I guess your serious, for now. At least I got to play with the fabled Aladeen once, and it was a merciless landslide of murder and terror victory. Cya in a few months probly, for now have a beer on me, friend.

tenor (5).gif

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Seems a question you should ask your family doctor....know any?

Pfff I can’t write my own prescriptions pharmacies usually get suspicious about that. Stupid pharmacist narcs.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1
28 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

So anywho I was thinking about getting into roids any juice monkeys out there got any tips? 

If your currently out of shape build the good habits first, you should be in good shape before even thinking about it.

Stay away from Anavar its super hard on your liver, if you can't do needles then don't do any of it. Go big or go home. 2 months, 400ml/week split into 2 doses, arimidex .5-1mg per week some people need it some don't, controls sides. Pick up some LiverCare as well. You shouldn't drink on cycle, not just because of mood swings and your liver already being under stress, but you'll completely lose 4 days of gains min in addition to your 2 day hangover. And a full PCT with Nolvadex, don't cut corners, skipping PCT is why roid monkeys in the 80s were known for not being able to get it up.

And if you're in a relationship, she might need crutches before its over.

Good luck!

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok guys my roids arrived and I didn’t want to bother taking them everyday so I just took them all at once. 

what do you guys think? All my aladeenis bulk spread to the rest of my body. 

gXCxb0ZMb5qGqArHGmNimPP2T-l7sV-ypEcoVAG3

That is so messed up... you always told us you had a huge wang but bro.. umm.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That is so messed up... you always told us you had a huge wang but bro.. umm.

My wang got sucked into my body after taking the roids and the bulk got spread out. I thought I made that clear.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
On 3/17/2021 at 7:15 PM, Davathor said:

If your currently out of shape build the good habits first, you should be in good shape before even thinking about it.

Stay away from Anavar its super hard on your liver, if you can't do needles then don't do any of it. Go big or go home. 2 months, 400ml/week split into 2 doses, arimidex .5-1mg per week some people need it some don't, controls sides. Pick up some LiverCare as well. You shouldn't drink on cycle, not just because of mood swings and your liver already being under stress, but you'll completely lose 4 days of gains min in addition to your 2 day hangover. And a full PCT with Nolvadex, don't cut corners, skipping PCT is why roid monkeys in the 80s were known for not being able to get it up.

And if you're in a relationship, she might need crutches before its over.

Good luck!

Stack test, tbol, anavar.  Stupid juicy summer body

• Like 2
  • RoughGame 1