The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

28 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I start with building a town core, and I try to clear few players and have a circle of trustworthy people, according the benefit of the doubt

I usually suspect people with large Poe, so I keep for now Alison's vote. 

Funny that a smaller POE = more information, scum have more info than townies.

Couple it with the fact that you haven't built any semblance of a town core whatsoever, you're looking like a good candidate to be scum.

What's sus as all hell are those not committed to their reads. That is way more sus. Vote for me? Fine, but have some conviction of why you're doing it. "I usually suspect people with large PoE" is such an impotent rationale for a vote. That's the way scum can drive a mislynch and say "oops, I wasn't really sure any ways" on to the next mislynch. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Funny that a smaller POE = more information, scum have more info than townies.

Couple it with the fact that you haven't built any semblance of a town core whatsoever, you're looking like a good candidate to be scum.

What's sus as all hell are those not committed to their reads. That is way more sus. Vote for me? Fine, but have some conviction of why you're doing it. "I usually suspect people with large PoE" is such an impotent rationale for a vote. That's the way scum can drive a mislynch and say "oops, I wasn't really sure any ways" on to the next mislynch. 

You know everyone, you know how and whom to pocket and you think I don't have reads after playing less than 1 game day. 

When I play with people I know my town core is solid early in the game and I never have a big Poe. 

You post generalities and a make a whimsical push tbh

• Like 1