The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

4 hours ago, rchen777 said:

Does anyone have issues with their Account Reps this year? I've been a season ticker holder since 2003 and never had a rep that's so slow to respond to emails and basically ignore my questions.

Has anyone ever requested to be assigned a new Rep before?

My rep usually gets back to me right away or I usually call them also

side not upperbowl 4 tickets prices went from $2009.00 up to $2067.00

5 hours ago, rchen777 said:

Does anyone have issues with their Account Reps this year? I've been a season ticker holder since 2003 and never had a rep that's so slow to respond to emails and basically ignore my questions.

A few years back I had an awesome rep.  Then I went through a rapid succession of reps that were mediocre, or came and went before I even had any contact beyond the "Hi I'm your new rep" email.  Then during the pandemic I had no rep.  At the beginning of this season I was assigned a new rep who gets back to me at lightning speed.  

I've never requested a new rep so I don't know how that works.   

8 hours ago, rchen777 said:

I have just recently, never heard back any reponse. My rep enjoyed the sound of her own voice and you never get to your question, frustrating. Remember Orca Bay doesn't pay very much 

Edited by Fred65

I find this strange, The tickets for the Habs game shoed a game scheduled for a 7-30pm start. Talking to one of  the Orca Bay staffthey told me the game is scheduled as a 7-58pm start, which in my books is pretty late, especally for folks that have to catch transport or have a baby sitter etc. But sure enough the game strted at 7-58. I can't recall a game ever starting that late before. Any one aware of the why ??

6 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

I find this strange, The tickets for the Habs game shoed a game scheduled for a 7-30pm start. Talking to one of  the Orca Bay staffthey told me the game is scheduled as a 7-58pm start, which in my books is pretty late, especally for folks that have to catch transport or have a baby sitter etc. But sure enough the game strted at 7-58. I can't recall a game ever starting that late before. Any one aware of the why ??

Maybe it had to do with the longer lines? Felt like the lines to check vaccine cards were much longer last night than previously. 

16 hours ago, Fred65 said:

TNT game in the US, therefore the late start.  

It was the same for the Islanders game last month

On 3/8/2022 at 3:10 PM, billabong said:

Is anyone else having trouble selling their tickets for tomorrows game against the habs? even at cost

the interest I am getting is much quieter than usual :frantic:

On 3/8/2022 at 3:29 PM, SerenityNow said:

Never mind at cost, I can't sell mine for a loss.

weekday games vs habs aren't a hot ticket anymore, yet it's still in the premium ticket category.

I was lucky and swapped it for the  leafs game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GKM56 said:

Has there ever been any thought to a ST Holder Buy/Sell thread on here? Not quite sure the logistics, but wondering if it's been discussed previously.

Since selling isn't permitted on these boards, I would say it likely hasn't been discussed.

1 minute ago, GKM56 said:

Even items like memorabilia?

Correct.

From the board rules:

7. There will be no advertising or selling of any kind.

This includes selling tickets or merchandise, referal/invite links or soliciting to join another message board. Any promotional content posted or displayed in signature or profiles will not be tolerated.

• Any 'classified' type advertisements

• Threads, posts, links, or sigs advertising games

• Any promotion to a website with intent to syphon traffic or make a profit

• Advertisements and links to other message boards

• Requesting for or selling merchandise in signatures

4 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Correct.

From the board rules:

7. There will be no advertising or selling of any kind.

This includes selling tickets or merchandise, referal/invite links or soliciting to join another message board. Any promotional content posted or displayed in signature or profiles will not be tolerated.

• Any 'classified' type advertisements

• Threads, posts, links, or sigs advertising games

• Any promotion to a website with intent to syphon traffic or make a profit

• Advertisements and links to other message boards

• Requesting for or selling merchandise in signatures

I could see people somehow trying to hold the Canucks liable if things went sideways, CYA sort of stuff. Makes sense.

2 hours ago, GKM56 said:

I could see people somehow trying to hold the Canucks liable if things went sideways, CYA sort of stuff. Makes sense.

Ya, I never gave the 'why' much thought but you are probably right.  These boards are affiliated with the Canucks and NHL.com.  It's probably the same reason we aren't allowed to post illegal feeds either.