The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

Maple Leafs would like to wish Xavier Bourgault good luck in his quest for the memorial cup!

Arguably the top prospect in our system outside of Luke Hughes and a couple guys already on the main roster. Go show em what you got kid, we believe in you!

• Like 1

Maple Leafs are looking tur flip our goaltending position from being a question mark, to being solidified for years to come. We have multiple picks/prospects to trade for the right guy.

We want a young established netminder on a good squad that's locked up for the next 3+ years, and will be willing to pay up for the right guy.

If you think you have him, and want to try and strike a deal, then enter my swamp and lets talk some trade!

swamp people alligator GIF

• Vintage 1

The NYR are away for a stag during the draft so we have left a list with The Greensman and The Minister who will be our proxy. I leave early on Thursday and will be away until Sunday night so if anyone is looking to deal picks and/or players with me that will have to be done by Wednesday evening. At the moment we have picks #24, 27, 37, 65, and 91 with a proposed trade on the table that would alter those draft spots. The corresponding team's GM has not made a decision at this time whether the trade makes sense to them so everything is still negotiable. 

Edited by Mr Postman
Misread the draft sheet and saw my pick was #27, not #26
  • Vintage 2

13 hours ago, Mr Postman said:

The NYR are away for a stag during the draft so we have left a list with The Greensman and The Minister who will be our proxy. I leave early on Thursday and will be away until Sunday night so if anyone is looking to deal picks and/or players with me that will have to be done by Wednesday evening. At the moment we have picks #24, 27, 37, 65, and 91 with a proposed trade on the table that would alter those draft spots. The corresponding team's GM has not made a decision at this time whether the trade makes sense to them so everything is still negotiable. 

First list received! Well done buddy! 

IF YOU CANT MAKE THE DRAFT, BE SURE TO SUBMIT A LIST!!! 

SUBMIT DRAFT LISTS TO GREENSMAN OR THEMINISTER

Every year someone forgets the time or date, don’t let it happen to you. A GM can make their own picks, a GM can submit a list, or a GM can lose their team’s picks… make the right choice.:metal:

Edited by greensman
  • Vintage 1

FINAL ELC SIGNINGS

small.png Calgary Flames

Dylan Holloway - 3 year, 3 million dollar ELC (1m per season - 900k base plus bonus)

small.png New York Rangers

Jacob Perreault - 3 year, 3 million dollar ELC (1m per season - 900k base plus bonus)

Shakir Mukhamadullin - 3 year, 3.45 million dollar ELC (1.15m per season - 900k base plus bonus)

Marat Khusnutdinov - 3 year, 2.625 million dollar ELC  (875k per season)

small.png Vancouver Canucks

Ozzy Wiesblatt - 3 year, 2.85 million dollar ELC (950k per season)

Justin Barron - 3 year, 2.925million dollar ELC (975k per season)

Vasiliy Ponomarev - 3 year, 2.625 million dollar ELC  (875k per season)

Great year for ELC`s!!!

- the average ELC is down 20-25%

- we were able to reach out to everyone this season, so no unsigned draftees were left unsigned by accident.

Edited by greensman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, greensman said:

First list received! Well done buddy! 

IF YOU CANT MAKE THE DRAFT, BE SURE TO SUBMIT A LIST!!! 

SUBMIT DRAFT LISTS TO GREENSMAN OR THEMINISTER

Every year someone forgets the time or date, don’t let it happen to you. A GM can make their own picks, a GM can submit a list, or a GM can lose their team’s picks… make the right choice.:metal:

I have now been committed to plans that involve BBQ and a pool

Unfortunately, I will have to submit a list now.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Nothing is stopping you from lounging on your pool floatie with a hot dog making draft picks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Nothing is stopping you from lounging on your pool floatie with a hot dog making draft picks.

Except children drowning… they are so needy like that….

Edited by Squeak
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Squeak said:

Sounds pretty awesome, but we will miss you on the day. Fire me a list when you can… if the decisions are too hard, just dump your picks to me for cheap :lol:

With the big day coming up Chicago has their preferred list drawn up for who they will be drafting with the 7th overall pick, though with particular and more immediate needs on our roster we will be looking at potential trades involving this pick as well!

so don't hesitate to reach out and good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Maple Leafs are looking to move out all 2022 3rd & 4th round picks for 2023 picks of equal or greater value. Willing to combo some picks to get 2023 2nd round picks as well.

Edited by Gator
  • Vintage 1

Players we are currently willing to listen to offers on:

Josh Bailey

Zach Parise

Nick Foligno

Joonas Donskoi

Casey Cizikas

Garnet Hathaway

Cal Clutterbuck

Josh Archibald (UFA)

Alex Goligoski