The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

On 6/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, theo5789 said:

Nothing is stopping you from lounging on your pool floatie with a hot dog making draft picks.

Nobody deserves it more?

On 6/22/2022 at 11:42 AM, Squeak said:

Except children drowning… they are so needy like that….

Who will drown in this pool but the hot dogs?

image.thumb.png.03dc5f1af58844ad6e96b42c5cf0d91d.png

Edmonton advises that the following players will not be tendered qualifying offers;

Lias Andersson

Callum Booth

Tyler Benson

Noel Hoefenmayer

Our best wishes & thanks to these players.

Edited by Canuck Surfer

With McAvoy injury... COL is considering taking a step back next year to reload. Any of our 2023 pending UFA's (Huberdeau, Bennett, Pesce, Nichushkin, Martinook and McNabb) could be available with the RIGHT offer

On 6/18/2022 at 7:00 PM, greensman said:

Rush,

We apologize if there was a misunderstanding, but at no point did Mike have the authority to promise you a team. No one person carries that power in the GML today. All decisions are made through discussion amongst the executive. The league did not promise you a team. Instead we raised cautions after deliberation, and expressed them to you at that time. 

The executive reviewed and discussed this case in great length, and we responded to you in detail. The review is closed. 

At no point did anyone in the room want you to leave the league, and at no time did the league fire you or ask you to leave. 

I missed seeing this. It appears my time in gml is done. A choice was made by the executives not to reconsider. If I'm not worth making an exception for I guess I'm not valued. If I'm not valued I want no part of this league in the future. I wish you all well. 

• Sad 1

*** Draft Procedure Note ***

In the event that the CDCGML Finals do not conclude tomorrow night, teams selecting with the final two picks in each round (BUF & ARI) will be asked to submit a one player list to @greensman 

In the event the players selected are the same, a random tiebreaker will be used.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

79 and 101 remain available. willing to package both for...

Early-mid 2023 2nd

or

Late 2023 2nd + 4th

or

2 2023 3rd's

Hope you all enjoy the draft. Sucks i'll only be making 1 pick this year at #45, but if I get the guy I am hoping to get it will be a major success in our eyes. If he ends up being taken you could see me trying to shop that #45 so be ready! lol

We added a young defenceman today that we have been inquiring about for quite some time now, and we cannot put into words how excited we are to add him to our impressive young core. We also added a couple 2023 picks to our arsenal, and feel very comfortable heading into free agency.

Team heading into the 2022 offseason

Hughes McDavid Raymond

XXXXXX Kadri XXXXXX

Johnsson Bordeleau XXXXXX

Vesey Carrick XXXXXX

Nurse Hughes

Hughes Miller

XXXXXX Trade TBA

Price

Varlamov

PP1

Hughes McDavid Raymond

Hughes Hughes

Edited by Gator
  • Vintage 1

17 hours ago, greensman said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

To CHI

small.png Philipp Kurashev

small.png VAN 3rd 2023

To PIT

small.png 60th overall 2022

Appreciate Jax reaching out and making this deal work, I have no doubt he'll make good use of this pick and look forward to seeing who he takes.

with that said Chicago is excited to bring Philipp on board!  After finding himself on the wrong side of luck the past two years we hope to see a break out year this season. Philipp has been on our radar for some time and we've seen a number of glimpses to a much higher skill level then his stats show. At 22 we cant help but think he worth a shot.

Phil.gif