The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

New Jersey Devils (2000 - Pres)TRADE REPORT!

The New Jersey Devils have been rumored to be exploring the trade market early into this offseason for the club. It has been suggested the team was looking at dipping into this year's draft to obtain futures, as the day's big event is closing in fast the team may still have a few options throughout the day.

Teams that may be looking to adjust their goaltending can take note that contending starter Frederik Andersen has been discussed by a couple clubs already, being he is on a contender, amasses great point totals and is on a reduced caphit this upcoming season at $ 5m per, he may very well be in play for teams serious about their goaltending.

Defenseman Brady Skjei, another high producing player on a contending club is also a player several teams have asked about, a couple discussions did involve 1st round selections in this year's draft, the team is not eager to move on from the player but has noticed an uptick in inquiries. It should be noted that Brady Skjei is also playing this upcoming season at a reduced cap of $ 3m per.

One other player of note that has been inquired about is forward Oskar Sundqvist, the reliable and productive forward has always proven a solid contributor to the mid-bottom of the forward group. At $ 2.25m per he is providing solid value for the club right now but we again are open to inquiries etc.

Also bumping this for myself and others:

On 6/19/2022 at 10:51 PM, theminister said:

Here is the draft order for Saturday (Contingent on the outcome of the CDCGML Finals winner)

*** CDCGML 2022 Draft Spreadsheet ***

18 hours ago, theminister said:

REMINDER:

Deadline to qualify/sign pending RFAs - June 25, 2022 @ 11:59pm

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Tampa Bay is around for the afternoon. Discord of here. No one player is really off limits. If I have anything that interests you send me a line.

Also a reminder that we are looking to move up from 26, as well use some of our 2nds/3rds to move into the late first if we can

Excited to get this beast going!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, theminister said:

He must send his list into greensman or make his own pick.

welp. he is in trouble then.

Can I screenshot his list and send it to greens?

Edited by Rush17

greensman told me he has no cell service. crabby told me to tell rush to tell you guys to say he wants to pick Luca DelBelBelluz is that okay.he likes his name. cheers :iceman: :sh_joeholdup:

9 minutes ago, Baer. said:

greensman told me he has no cell service. crabby told me to tell rush to tell you guys to say he wants to pick Luca DelBelBelluz is that okay.he likes his name. cheers :iceman: :sh_joeholdup:

I already selected him at 28