The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, lethunder said:

I am the best. I am the greatest!

1 hour ago, greensman said:

For now, you actually are!Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

It will be a while before someone takes that throne. 3x champion is very impressive in a 32 person league. @lethunder knows how to put a squad together!

Im coming for you this year though Buffalo. The Atlantic division wont be a cake walk, I can promise you that! :P

toronto maple leafs hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

• Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, Gator said:

It will be a while before someone takes that throne. 3x champion is very impressive in a 32 person league. @lethunder knows how to put a squad together!

Im coming for you this year though Buffalo. The Atlantic division wont be a cake walk, I can promise you that! :P

toronto maple leafs hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

Well if history has taught us anything it's that I'll win again this year and then fade into irrelevance for a decade so we'll see!

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

Rumor has it the Leafs have signed a defenceman. They're now looking for a couple depth forwards, and a dman, and they should be about done with moves this off-season after that. Roster is shaping up pretty nicely

• Vintage 1

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed Mason Marchment to a four-year contract.

spacer.png : Mason Marchment - Four-year contract worth $19 million dollars ($4.75 per season - NMC in year one, L-NTC (5 team NO list) in years three and four)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed Mason Marchment to a four-year contract.

spacer.png : Mason Marchment - Four-year contract worth $19 million dollars ($4.75 per season - NMC in year one, L-NTC (5 team NO list) in years three and four)

Thank you Agent ThatMike! 

• Like 1

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed Rickard Rackell to a six-year contract.

small.png - Rickard Rackell - Six-year contract worth $31 million dollars ($5.167m per season - Includes a 10 team LNTC throughout)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/16/2022 at 12:12 PM, Ty Webb said:

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed Adam Fanti to a two-year contract.

small.png - Adam Fanti - Two-year contract worth $2.0 million dollars ($1.0m per season)

Adam Fantilli?