Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

Mid R2 Vote Count:

Naslund.is.king (5)  - AV, Qwags, luckylager, Tanev, Master Radishes

Sharpshooter (3) - Intoewsable Boknows, Time Lord

Master Radishes (1) - Sharpshooter

Time Lord (1) - Otis

No Votes (3) -  Zfetch, J23, Naslund.is.king

Nightfall in 8 hours! All Actions must be Submitted Before Then!

I'd prefer SS because in a vacuum he's scummier in his words and actions, whereas NIK is scummy more due to lack of doing or saying anything. That's...not great, but I'm sort of concerned he's just a slanky town. It's been awhile since we last all played and I don't think we can hold people to the same standards of personal meta.

But I also just feel we shouldn't have a close race here. If we're wrong about even one of them then the scum will have room to save their mate. We may as well push one candidate ahead and force the scum to either awkwardly bus or awkwardly pretend they don't know what's going on. So I'm fine enough voting NIK.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Right, like if the maf team is you, mr and Zfetch.

&^@#

That may not be too far off the mark. 

I suspect the loudest voices are trying to steer the direction of town right now. 

I suspect one of, if not both, MR and Toews is maf. 

I am also in the camp that NIK is maf as well. 

TL has also jumped on me a la sheep-mode. 

People who are confident that I’m scum need to be noted for later and are likely scum or horrible town readers. 

I embrace my mislynch though. Wouldn’t  matter to me in the slightest. 

On a side note, went ocean kayaking today. The resort has a few of them free of charge. That saved me like $50-$100 in rentals. Bikes, paddle boards, chairs, metal detectors, and a ton of other stuff is all free. 

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I'd prefer SS because in a vacuum he's scummier in his words and actions, whereas NIK is scummy more due to lack of doing or saying anything. That's...not great, but I'm sort of concerned he's just a slanky town. It's been awhile since we last all played and I don't think we can hold people to the same standards of personal meta.

But I also just feel we shouldn't have a close race here. If we're wrong about even one of them then the scum will have room to save their mate. We may as well push one candidate ahead and force the scum to either awkwardly bus or awkwardly pretend they don't know what's going on. So I'm fine enough voting NIK.

NIK is rarely a slanky town. When he slanks this hard it’s a decent bet that he’s scum and laying low in the first couple rounds and then will emerge as game-solve-master-2000. 

In any case, you keep on keeping on with your horrible horribleness in reading me. It’s entertaining at this point. Just how long can you keep on being so wrong? ::D