The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2021-22

Nail

On a goaltending related note, Pavel Francouz is finally getting healthy again and has just been sent to the AHL on a conditioning stint. With the emergence of my younger goalies as well as the production I've been getting from James Reimer, I'm looking to move him for a depth NHL piece. Can take on a similar caphit to Francouz if needed, he should be a valuable goalie piece with the injury troubles that Kuemper has had in the past!

Carolina congratulates Elliot Desnoyers on the invite to Team Canada's selection camp!

Now, don't get COVID! (Fellow Hurricanes prospect Mason Millman was invited last year, but got COVID and couldn't go).

Edited by D-Money

1347533719.jpg

It seems the interest in Cam Atkinson is somehow at a low right now despite him having 7 goals, 12 points, and 81 fantasy points thru 21 games.

We are actively looking to trade him for a prospect or pick. We are willing to take on a 1 or 2 year bad contract in a deal

In the event no one shows interest however we are open to putting him on the waiver wire. We have lots of cap space but are looking to facilitate a move asap.  If i get no offers in the next 24 hours he will be placed on the waiver wire sometime in the next 7 days. Dont hesitate to contact. Im willing to take back a short term bad contract.

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 1

On 12/4/2021 at 8:32 AM, HighOnHockey said:

Roster moves: Sharks place Josh Leivo on waivers for AHL assignment.

Recall Ian Mitchell.

On 12/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Vancouver Claims Josh Leivo, assign Pinto if successful.

IR request: If we successfully claimed Leivo, he will slot into Pinto's spot however SHANE PINTO to IR please, found out yesterday as I was reading about the waiver he had surgery, learned today that he is out for four months. 

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries
under the Ottawa header 3/4 of the way down the page. 

Pinto had shoulder surgery last week and is out indefinitely.

Pinto underwent surgery to repair the dislocation he suffered on November 13th and there is no timetable for his return.

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

In other news Joe Hicketts has started the year with the AHL Iowa Wild, and has quietly put up 14 points in 16 games from the Blueline. Hey Detroit: Get Shorty! Maybe its time for a callup?

Detroit has won 5 straight. Unless there's an injury, I wouldn't suspect any lineup changes for now.