The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2021-22

Nail

Jack Hughes Makes A Name For New Jersey Devils At All-Star Game

Upon GM meetings in NJ. We have decided to stay the course on adding young talent via the draft and trade. Our previous idea of pushing for it next year were a bit pre-mature. I'm happy our new A-GM @arby18_ talked me into being patient. We have a great young prospect pool with loads of talent that will need more time to develop. We are open to acquiring young players but we will be careful in how we do so. 

wolf-of-wall-street-the-show-goes-on.gif.67aab04ba5fea278700430bcb7a2e0d4.gif

Hey fellas, sorry for my absence as of late, life got a bit hectic and I wasn't venturing onto the forum. Turns out I also had notifications off on Discord and I apologize to any GMs that tried to reach out on there as well. 

@Nail thank you for your patients, and allowing me some time to get everything under control. I appreciate you activating Malkin and Point, but I understand assistance doesn't come often from the league. I think each player had their highest PPG average of their careers during the games I left them on the IR.

I will be cleaning up my roster and getting the Blue Jackets back in the playoffs. For all GMs who have reached out regarding Campbell, we have no intention of trading him and we won't be entertaining offers at this time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

[IR Placement] The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to place Teddy Blueger, and Jason Zucker on the Injured Reserve.

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries

[Activation] The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to activate Blake Wheeler from the IR and place him on the active roster.

Looking to swap a defenceman for a forward, shoot me a message on Discord if you have one available (my notifications are back on :))

9 hours ago, winterhawks said:

wolf-of-wall-street-the-show-goes-on.gif.67aab04ba5fea278700430bcb7a2e0d4.gif

Hey fellas, sorry for my absence as of late, life got a bit hectic and I wasn't venturing onto the forum. Turns out I also had notifications off on Discord and I apologize to any GMs that tried to reach out on there as well. 

@Nail thank you for your patients, and allowing me some time to get everything under control. I appreciate you activating Malkin and Point, but I understand assistance doesn't come often from the league. I think each player had their highest PPG average of their careers during the games I left them on the IR.

I will be cleaning up my roster and getting the Blue Jackets back in the playoffs. For all GMs who have reached out regarding Campbell, we have no intention of trading him and we won't be entertaining offers at this time.

Happy to have you back, and glad to hear you are doing well. :)

• Cheers 1

Assignment: the Vancouver Canucks assign Kasper Bjorkvist to the minor league Abbotsford Canucks.

Recall: the Vancouver Canucks recall Givani Smith.

thank you. With potential for two goalies in action tonight, we have high hopes on continuing to make up ground on Calgary and ultimately Dallas, currrently 163 points away. If we manage to somehow scratch our way into a chance, Vancouver will become a buyer at the deadline! If we don't, one or two vets might have to be moved. Fun times!