The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, flat land fish said:

The skills are real play the man

Imagine if Green actually played the kid instead of giving him food scrap minutes with 3rd or 4th line. He would have probably had as many points as Lucas Raymond. They dont even play Podzilla on the PP, so stupid.

• Cheers 2
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I had a buddy that bought a Hodgson jersey and it’s didn’t even arrive in the mail before he was traded lmao 

The standing joke in our house was if my son bought a jersey, the player was going.  Mitchell, Schneider, etc.

I have Linden, Burr, Bieksa, Hamhuis, Brock, Petey...can't remember the others.  My son has Sedins, Hughes, Bo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Megna Chiasson should be done

But Green 

Watch Green play Chiasson on 1st line while keeping podkolzin on 4th line. Green honestly is not a coach that can make this team a winner. He has zero clue on what he has on the roster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Man it feels good to watch with the old insurance goal for a change. So much more enjoyable.  Feels like it's been forever. Gotta get through these ref game management moves in the first couple minutes of da turd though.

I won't relax until we're ahead by 5.  

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Watch Green play Chiasson on 1st line while keeping podkolzin on 4th line. Green honestly is not a coach that can make this team a winner. He has zero clue on what he has on the roster.

That's where Green does his biggest WD impersonation 

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Imagine if Green actually played the kid instead of giving him food scrap minutes with 3rd or 4th line. He would have probably had as many points as Lucas Raymond. They dont even play Podzilla on the PP, so stupid.

What a stupid post 

We're winning, Podz playing well 

Stop complaining all the time 

Be happy, have drink, kiss your partner 

Cheer on your team 

Go Canucks go

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1