The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (02-08) 2022

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

Learns from the best apparently. Are you watching the game?

No I just follow this guys IG. Just posts dives in the NHL and pretends to fine and suspend them haha. Back To Back Koskinen. Like embarrassingly bad,

I'm watching the Oilers game and holy moly I've never seen worse defense in my life.  I've literally been watching for 5 minutes and no exaggeration the Oilers have given up 3 breakaways and 6 2 on 1's.  IN FIVE MINUTES!!!  The Rangers have hit 3 posts in that time as well.  Could easily be 5 or 6 - 0 for the Rangers.

Edited by Rindiculous

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I'm watching the Oilers game and holy moly I've never seen worse defense in my life.  I've literally been watching for 5 minutes and no exaggeration the Oilers have given up 3 breakaways and 6 2 on 1's.  IN FIVE MINUTES!!!

How does pool party look?

One thing I'm noticing is that Fox isn't really noticeable for 90% of the game and then he always jumps in as the second guy on the rush and is very good at being that presence.  On the other hand Hughes is noticeable literally every shift because the puck is on his stick the entire time but because of that he isn't able to sneak in on the rush cause he's always the one with the focus.