The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (09-15) 2022

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Still think they’re overachieving.

If Reimer and Hill come back down to earth the losses will start to pile up.

They might be, but if they can keep it up it won't matter 

Unless Calgary or Edmonton wake up I could see them, LA, and Anaheim jockeying for the divisional spots which isn't good for us because I figure the central will get at least one of the wildcard spots 

14 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They might be, but if they can keep it up it won't matter 

Unless Calgary or Edmonton wake up I could see them, LA, and Anaheim jockeying for the divisional spots which isn't good for us because I figure the central will get at least one of the wildcard spots 

I think the Kings might be the best bet out of everyone there. They've gotten the great goaltending from anyone they put in net and they have beaten some good/hot teams all year. One of the few teams to beat the Panthers in Florida. Even in games they've lost against good teams they were close.

I can't see all of the Oilers, Flames, Ducks struggling the rest of the way.

Sharks I can't really get a read on. I wonder if they try to add after the Kane fiasco. They need PP help.

Edited by Junkyard Dog

56 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I think the Kings might be the best bet out of everyone there. They've gotten the great goaltending from anyone they put in net and they have beaten some good/hot teams all year. One of the few teams to beat the Panthers in Florida. Even in games they've lost against good teams they were close.

I can't see all of the Oilers, Flames, Ducks struggling the rest of the way.

Sharks I can't really get a read on. I wonder if they try to add after the Kane fiasco. They need PP help.

The funny thing is thr Sharks have actually looked solid without him, at least in the games I've watched, and I've taken to watching some of our divisional rivals if I'm bored lately 

Kings look legit, not contender legit, but like a team that could make the playoffs

They've honestly surprised Mr

Anaheim has been losing lately, but I figure they'll bounce back alongside Alberta 

I'm not optimistic about the Canucks ngl, Cali keeps finding ways to grab points