The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Night Fall 2

The Village of Mount Currie had been locked down, no new travelers were welcome. But you were allowed to leave if you dared. The moon is coming tonight and so did a new kind of judgment. A secure building was built just for this reason. To many unknowns to deal with so the village elected those seen on full moons to stay the night in this building to do what no other man would want to do, kill a beast.

Tonight, AV was standing at the noose as a villager stood at the ready with a torch and oil. You could tell the villager was scared; the torch shook in his hands as he poured the oil over AV.

AV yelled at the villager “I am not a BEAST!” The villager screamed and threw the torch at him and AV screamed in agony.

“NO YOU FOOL!” screamed the others.  AV was still alive after burning for what seemed endless moments and the damage was done, and the moon had arrived. With no change coming and no visible signs, AV Looked up “I am now a monster.” he whispered, “Now you can kill me.”

Bassi stepped close to AV and shoved his blade deep into his chest.

“Sorry Old friend”

image.png.b9113227427d5d0cf1bfe44025a1e95e.png

Tonight, a villager declared that he was a nonbeliever. He made it known all over Mount Currie in a day.

He yelled “This is a hoax, there are no beasts here!”

He felt that an ordinary man was responsible for these deaths. So, he had made it his quest to show everyone, he will brave the streets during the moonlit night and show the people they should fear nothing.

“I do not fear any man who breathes the same air as me!” He shouted. “I’ll kill this man and show them all!”

The night came and so did the Moon. Making himself very noticeable, he pretended that he drank too much mead. Singing loud and staggering along the dark alley way with a long sword at his side. He was confident. He was coming to a lightly lit area of the alley; he saw movement in the shadows. He drew his long sword and shouted

“Come! Greet death murderer!” As he raised his sword to his shoulder, he saw it.

It turned slowly and looked Angry Elf in his eyes. A  large figure rising and turning.

“Red eyes” he whispered.

“Close the Shutters my darling and lock them tight!”.

image.png.651d35dd07d14d5e35e924fa31594a6e.png

Game on

Next NF Saturday 10PM

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Vote count 

AV (4) - NMB, AE, Lewt, Aladeen

BJ (2) - Qwags, MR

Lewt (1) - Leafs

BK (1) - Falcon

AE (1) - AV

MR (1) - BJ