The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Alright fine, J23 lying about not randing maf in 10 games and AE embellishing a Sunday drunk act, and there was a super sketch post where he names players not in game. SIRENS

And Ruby's PM feels very sus and forced.

While I have followed the last few games many of the posters are new to me.

I am going to have to rely and trust somewhat on other posters judgements.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Alright fine, J23 lying about not randing maf in 10 games and AE embellishing a Sunday drunk act, and there was a super sketch post where he names players not in game. SIRENS

And Ruby's PM feels very sus and forced.

Serious question, have you ever gotten one of your early game sus reads right? You seem to go after me especially at the start of the game and you haven’t gotten me once. What makes you think this is any different? I get that you want to navigate the game through the early $hitposts but this is next level reaching, something you’ve called me out for in the past. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

While I have followed the last few games many of the posters are new to me.

I am going to have to rely and trust somewhat on other posters judgements.

ask lots of questions 

@Master Radishesused to be really helpful with new players he helped me out alot so ill try my best to do the same

Hopefully if he slanks he can use his time/posts to help the new players

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Serious question, have you ever gotten one of your early game sus reads right? You seem to go after me especially at the start of the game and you haven’t gotten me once. What makes you think this is any different? I get that you want to navigate the game through the early $hitposts but this is next level reaching, something you’ve called me out for in the past. 

well this is a well thought out post for the first few pages

hmmm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Seem a bit defensive here.

I only went after you once bub

• Like 4