The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kraken Tuesday, Apr. 26/22 @ 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

4 minutes ago, viking mama said:

I knew it wasn’t a good sign of mental sharpness or an indication of his good mental health….when  Benning began shoe-polishing his head. 

I saw a lot of Eddie Munster in the shoe polished Benning.

image.jpeg.ac7d39406374d83a8db425abe94a2cd5.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We are so going to get embarrassed tonight.  I see Martin having to be “My Favourite Martian” good to keep us close.  

What'cha putting on it, Alf? 

The only ones being embarrassed are the ones waiting in the wings for this team to fail. That's a loser's game. If you're not here to cheer...bring us some damn beer.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Nah, we're gonna get 3 flukey goals right out of the gate, including an own goal for Kraken. I see Martin being like...thank god I can now let a few in, which he will.

Then we will win a 4-3 game after trying our best to screw it up. 

Our guys will be scoreboard watching.  They will see Dallas winning, know that’s their end, and have a big drop in compete.

Seattle is playing in this relaxed mode with youth and players proving they deserve jobs.  We will not match that compete and get rolled.  Going to get embarrassing.  

Just now, Alflives said:

Our guys will be scoreboard watching.  They will see Dallas winning, know that’s their end, and have a big drop in compete.

Seattle is playing in this relaxed mode with youth and players proving they deserve jobs.  We will not match that compete and get rolled.  Going to get embarrassing.  

So sign out now, no point in sticking around Alf.

Just now, Alflives said:

We will not be flaccid!

• Haha 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

What'cha putting on it, Alf? 

The only ones being embarrassed are the ones waiting in the wings for this team to fail. That's a loser's game.

I want so much for us the be good again, like when Gillis built us a great club.  We need to have embarrassing losses so our owner (who I think believes we are actually good) will allow JR to make the necessary changes to get us to that Gillis’ level. 

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm not kidding.

I live waterfront on Van Isl.

Moved to this home 2 years ago.

I've seen the Ocra's 3 times now, was my wifes first. She ecstatic. 

Go Nucks.

We had a Great White visit our shores at our summer home in NS.  People even gave it a name.  Forget it now though.  But there was no paddle boarding or kayaking too far out, that’s for sure.  Do Orca eat people?  

• Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We had a Great White visit our shores at our summer home in NS.  People even gave it a name.  Forget it now though.  But there was no paddle boarding or kayaking too far out, that’s for sure.  Do Orca eat people?  

That's awesome.

No Orca don't eat people but I'm not swimming when I see them, nor is my dog as she is coloured like a Harbour seal.

Orca are smart, they only eat what their mum's told them to. 

Them sharks though...they'll chop your hairy Alien ass

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1