The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Lightning win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2022 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I am amazed the amount of hate fans got for Leafs and Oilers. Granted I am new to hockey ( coming from NBA) and just moved to Vancouver last year but man lets be realistic about canadian chances of getting the cup.

Both Oilers and Maple Leafs are set to do serious damage in these playoffs, they are loaded with star power and obviously are built to go deep into the playoffs. It amazes me people think these teams will be out in the first round, of course not, look at the roasters look at their power rankings. 

You are new. You’ll hate them both soon enough.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

We'll they've won it already, so they may not have that killer instinct 'win it all' attitude anymore. 

Fat and sassy, Stanley Cup pink cloud still in effect. 

Tee time!! 

I just wanted to see Toronto have another meltdown all at the same time lmaoooo

3 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I am amazed the amount of hate fans got for Leafs and Oilers. Granted I am new to hockey ( coming from NBA) and just moved to Vancouver last year but man lets be realistic about canadian chances of getting the cup.

Both Oilers and Maple Leafs are set to do serious damage in these playoffs, they are loaded with star power and obviously are built to go deep into the playoffs. It amazes me people think these teams will be out in the first round, of course not, look at the roasters look at their power rankings. 

There is a hidden rule on this forum that you're not allowed to cheer for the Leafs. :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I have no problem with the Leafs. I think a lot of the hatred spew from the Toronto media constantly shoving the team down our faces.