• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

On 5/22/2022 at 5:40 PM, Rindiculous said:

While Tkpuke, Lucic, and Zadorov are POS, Nurse, Smith, and a good handful of the soilers roster are completely classless divers who deserve to never win anything with their flat out cheating

^Is anyone ready to forgive Duncan Keith for his vindictive blindside elbow to Daniel Sedin’s jaw? Over nothing! Not me!

Daniel finished a rare check upon him early in a game instead of doing a more typical fly-by - is all…as instructed by the coach.

Duncan Keith has been an undisciplined hot-head his entire career! He was an enabled O-6 player & a head-hunter, who put out 1/2 of the Canucks’ top-scoring machine just prior to round 1 of the play-offs vs LA (eventual Stanley Cup winners in 2012).

Daniel likely came back too soon - and it was simply too late when he did, altho’ he scored upon returning  - they lost in OT.  Keith, by comparison was given a 5 or 6 game suspension just in time to rest up before the play-offs, when it hardly mattered an iota to his team! 

What if - THAT (2011/2012) Canucks’ group had been given another opportunity to carry-on (unscathed by Keith’s mischief) in 2012?! Damn-you, DK-2!!! 

I’m still wanting & waiting to hear words of apology or regret over that. If not & even so - I plan to boo Keith in perpetuity. He threatened the well-being, livelihood & career of a rival hall-of-famer. Both Sedins have  always competed with class & integrity out there...unlike Keith! 

I won’t be applauding Keith on any retirement tour, either.

IMO - Keith shouldn’t be allowed to even sniff the Stanley Cup, again. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Leafs were so stupid to let Hyman get away.  

^If I hear this a thousand times…it still may not be enough to impress upon the Leafs’ organization what an epic/gaff & fail this was. 

Edited by viking mama

They are launching everything but the kitchen sink at Marky, tonight! 

If they think he can be a weak link when getting lots of shots, I believe Markstrom will find his zone & play better.

Yet, without Tanev out there doing his textbook thing - more defensive miscues & gaffs were inevitable for both Markstrom & those alternate  D-pairings infront of him. 

Edited by viking mama