The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***NHL 2022 DRAFT GDT - CANUCKS EDITION***

Rate this topic

250Integra

Who would you like the Canucks to pick with the 15th overall selection?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

:( The dream is dead.

I love Mintyukov, exceptional skater - Makar like. And gamebreaking offensive game. Thinking Sergachev, but better skater. Good for Anaheim.

Anyways, Kemel & Lekkerimaki are smaller, Kemel is like 5'9-5'10 & Lekkerimaki is 5'10-5'11. Both scoring wingers. Kemel has an edge to his game whereas Lekkerimaki is a pure scorer. 

They are more touted but I'd have Ohgren alongside them too. Bigger, also a great scorer & has an NHL-style game. Been compared to Landeskog. I really like his upside. 

I'd be happy with Ohgren 

• Upvote 1

Gotta turn those frowns upside down !! 

Yeah the good D is going high, so are C's but we have every chance of drafting a great scoring winger, with good C depth already that aint a bad place to be. 

3 minutes ago, Doxm said:

Very underwhelming for the new management group tonight. 

So far, yes. I’ve reserved judgment on this new management team. Continuing to do so. 

Want to get in on the love fest like so many did pretty much the instant Benning and Co. were gone. They need to earn it with me.

• Like 1

This draft is basically over...most of the immediate impact players are pretty much gone...middle 6 Forwards and 3/4/5 D's left now. Oh well, maybe we trade for some impact players instead of picks.

We just need 2 out of the next 3 picks to be forwards....  that should give us a good choice of d-men to pick from.