The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonathan Lekkerimäki | RW

Fanuck

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Right move at this point.

If he continues on this trajectory he’s not making the NHL.

Not too many players that struggle at the Allsvenskan level in their D+1 year go on to the NHL.

Need to get his confidence going playing against guys closer to his age. The fan support and having Canucks development staff close would only be a benefit.

On 1/17/2023 at 12:43 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Good read here.

Great article. 

This is what I want my hockey reporting to be like; very factual and objective based on measurable quantities and the eye test. 

Honestly props to this Daniel Gee guy. Haven't heard about him much besides the odd clips online. 

13 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Great article. 

This is what I want my hockey reporting to be like; very factual and objective based on measurable quantities and the eye test. 

Honestly props to this Daniel Gee guy. Haven't heard about him much besides the odd clips online. 

same feelings from me

4 minutes ago, R3aL said:

If we brought him over I would hope the development staff would support him immensely. But I think the Giants no longer have his rights

No they don’t.

But they said they would look into drafting him again if they knew he was coming over.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

We all just need to be patient. Guy turns 19 in July. Like really, why is it any fun to slam him just because...? And by "just because", I mean that there's no seriously rational reason to hate on him considering his age and high-end potential. I can't think of any other reason other than that he had mono and a concussion, which has all played a part in him having a down season; but not even that justifies why he can already be considered a so-called bust. Give me a break with that sh!t...

What's the likelyhood he turns into a 6'5 defenceman or physical 2 way C?

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1