The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

31 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

So why are you posting this?

I may be wanting to trade up, and am trying to get info out on swapping of picks..instead of debating and being insulted. It seems some do not know NHL history well, this is an attempt to get ahead of it.......and I was bored! LOL

Again...looking to trade up if there is any interest

On 4/14/2023 at 9:57 AM, Relyt Krets said:

Could contain: Logo

2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Playoff Roster

large.png Michael Bunting - large.png John Tavares - large.png Jake Debrusk

large.png Tyler Bertuzzi - large.png Anton Lundell - large.png Max Domi

large.png Jesperi Kotkaniemi - large.png Anthony Cirelli - large.png Charlie Coyle

large.png Lars Eller - large.png Jean-Gabriel Pageau - large.png Garnet Hatheway

Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Pavel Dorofeyev - large.png Jake Leschyshyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

large.png Mattias Ekholm - Seattle.png.c6488518b06748546ad20e2ed0c5 Adam Larsson

large.png Jake McCabe - large.png Alexander Romanov

large.png Calen Addison - large.png Connor Timmins

large.png Mike Reilly

large.png Ilya Sorokin

large.png Pheonix Copley

Black Aces: large.png Noel Gunler, Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Brendan Brisson, large.png Daniel Torgersson, large.png Declan Chisholm, large.png Declan Carlile, large.png Hugo Alnefelt

2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Round 2 Playoff Roster

large.png Michael Bunting - large.png John Tavares - large.png Max Domi

large.png Jesperi Kotkaniemi - large.png Anton Lundell - Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Pavel Dorofeyev

large.png Noel Gunler - Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Brendan Brisson - large.png Jake Leschyshyn

large.png Mattias Ekholm - Seattle.png.c6488518b06748546ad20e2ed0c5 Adam Larsson

large.png Jake McCabe - large.png Connor Timmins

Took a hit after round 1, looking like this is how we will be heading into round 2. One game to be decided tonight so will edit should Jake Leschyshyn need to be removed. Not liking our chances at the moment but will keep the fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I may be wanting to trade up, and am trying to get info out on swapping of picks..instead of debating and being insulted. It seems some do not know NHL history well, this is an attempt to get ahead of it.......and I was bored! LOL

You also have to understand that unlike in the NHL for example where most asset and player valuations are known and accepted, here in the CDCGML it is very hard to get teams to see eye to eye on asset valuations. I mean you are not wrong but there are some real doozies here in this league that far over value their assets or specific asset types in this game. 

If you want to trade up there are some more even keel or realistic competitors in this game but moving up will likely mean you will pay out the a$$ to try and do so for the most part. Your best bet is to approach it while utilizing the gift of gab, a car salesman if you will, talk it up talk it up as opposed to showing examples that while they are realistic don't really fly here. Picks in any round later than firsts are almost akin here to players older than 20 years old or not currently on ELCs haha.

• Cheers 1

Maple Leafs are proud of the 2 assets we have acquired through the Dispersal Draft. We acquired a top 6 forward on a contending Golden Knights squad, and added a potential solid depth piece on a contending Rangers squad in William Lockwood. I have really liked Lockwood since the Canucks Drafted him irl, and am excited to see his development in New York, and hoping he's a key part of our bottom 6 going into next year's post season.

8 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Ahhh ok sounds good!

• Cheers 1

On 4/14/2023 at 12:02 AM, Squeak said:

Arizona Coyotes Playoff Roster

Hartman - Aho - Teravainen

Tarasenko - Danault - Arvidsson

Chytil - Staal - Fast

M Foligno - Dewar - N Foligno

Stepan

Hedman - Slavin

Rielly - Roy

Anderson - Giordano

Liljegren - Schenn

Georgiev

Andersen

Reserves: William Carrier, Joel Kiviranta, Ben Meyers, Malte Stromwell, Gustav Rydahl, Dominik Bokk, Sakari Manninen, Jordan Spence, Simon Lundmark, Dennis Hildeby, Sam Gagner, Jonathan Bernier

Round 2

Carrier  - Aho - Teravainen 

Stepan - Staal - Fast

Kiviranta - Stromwell - Bokk

Manninen

Rielly - Slavin

Giordano - Schenn

Liljegren

Andersen

Bernier

8 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Round 2 Playoff Roster

large.png Michael Bunting - large.png John Tavares - large.png Max Domi

large.png Jesperi Kotkaniemi - large.png Anton Lundell - Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Pavel Dorofeyev

large.png Noel Gunler - Vegas.png.917856c521912ddfaa59a9d2c7fdb7 Brendan Brisson

large.png Jake McCabe - large.png Connor Timmins

Round 2!

Congratulations to GM @ActionJax09 and the Pittsburgh Penguins on a solid season. No Playoff series is to be taken lightly and while the Devils came out on top this year, you definitely played a part in this war if attrition that starts from puck drop in round 1.

Its always a pleasure to see you build your team and using that keen eye to unearth up and coming talent, true competition every step of the way!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

Back to back losses to the great Avalanche. Good luck the rest of the way @aGENT

Quite the battle right to the end, after having us on the ropes early. Always great to face off against you and your club Bob, thanks and best luck next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lethunder said:

SABRES ROUND 2 ROSTER

Nick Cousins - Derek Ryan - Eeli Tolvanen

Shea Theodore

Jonathan Quick

:sick:

Not much of my team got eliminated lol

FUUUUUUU********************KKKKK

• Vintage 1