The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Tanev said:

I'm going to stick with my read 

Vote TL

Did anyone else not feel fishy last night that it was an eZ 11-0 kill? I know NIK was playing like he was caught but also it was over top / meme territory

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

That's on NIK, but I don't disagree with you entirely.

Fishy?

NiK basically threw with out effort of trying to show innocence...

He pretty much wanted Lewt to look like a fool. It was in fact a bad play on sheriffs part. He cost us. 

Weird that you bring that up along with not voting til 8PM and not reading the thread

Sounds like scum behavior...

UNVOTE VOTE Tanev

Sport Peace GIF by Utah Jazz

That's two..

19 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Fishy?

NiK basically threw with out effort of trying to show innocence...

He pretty much wanted Lewt to look like a fool. It was in fact a bad play on sheriffs part. He cost us. 

Weird that you bring that up along with not voting til 8PM and not reading the thread

Sounds like scum behavior...

UNVOTE VOTE Tanev

Sport Peace GIF by Utah Jazz

That's two..

right... because if I were Maf I would definitely post about TP potentially getting it wrong while there was still a chance to learn more -- rather than shutting up and ensuring TP learn nothing that round? :wacko:

3 hours ago, Tanev said:

I'm just confused why other TPs would not feel uneasy last night and at least try to counter wagon off to see if some Maf would join. We learned nothing last night 

Hey, don't look at me. I tried to start a counter wagon these last two nights but no one budged. Apathetic town play is killing us.

I'm fine with Tanev.  Time Lord "works" as well, although, between him and J-23, I'd lean toward saying J-23 has been sketchier.  He had kind of a weird tone with Lewitelli, like it was almost too negative in a sense, when Lewitelli did pretty well as sheriff.

4 hours ago, Tanev said:

right... because if I were Maf I would definitely post about TP potentially getting it wrong while there was still a chance to learn more -- rather than shutting up and ensuring TP learn nothing that round? :wacko:

That post you made was of no consequence. It was a filler post, as if to say "why???" 

over it dancing GIF by Josie Dunne

sorry for slanking ive been swamped with IRL stuff and not being able to do ISO's without just re-reading the entire game is making it hard for me to try and piece together this world state cuz I don't remember jack shit 

but if we don't hit maf today they will have a lot of thread power tomorrow, so here is my jenga castle made out of toothpicks reads:

falcon (obviously)

av (has been solvey and actually seems invested in outcomes)

toews (I still TR but you guys have meta with him but I don't, and you guys are sus on him so I'm taking that into consideration)
tanev (town lean only cuz I don't think there's any way maf make the call on NIK flipping town, I think it's townie mindset to notice that all votes in the game were on NIK which is town tell for NIK, and in retrospect if NIK was a part of actual wolves he probably would have pushed back and / or had teammates defend him as well)

idk what to do with DM or TL tbh they haven't posted much, tho I thought I recalled TL saying something yesterday that seemed relatively clearing but I can't be assed to go find it

j-23 (weird pop ins, giving bad vibes since early on and maybe LL included him in his clears to distance)
mau (SR'd early, don't remember why, has not redeemed himself since then)