The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Young Stars Tourney Thread

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

39 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Geez! All refs are whistle happy. Just have to be part of the game, don't they...

Without the refs hockey is indistinguishable from mma.

The worst non hockey game I ever saw was between Canucks and the Devils back in the anti scoring era. The ref dropped the puck to start the game, New Jersey locked up everybody on the ice, and the Canucks dragged them around for 45 minutes. One of the Canucks got tired of being a sled dog, took a penalty and the Devils scored, then resumed locking everybody up for the rest of the game. Jersey never even needed skates until the power play. By the end of the game I think the two teams combined for less than 25 shots combined. The only sound from the crowd was the snoring.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Love the Wouters, Nielsen, Klimovich line in both games.  A real physical sandpaper line.  We need to sign them to AHL contracts (Wouters, Nielsen). That line looks real solid. 

Nielsen signed a two-year AHL contract last year, while Wouters signed a two-year AHL contract this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Devron said:

Very nice of you :) 

We also get to build Harry Potter Lego tonight now. Pumped! 

Wishing our newest Canuck fam my very best. 

I bought my little girl a pink Canucks sweater. 

Looking forward to taking my little munchkin to her first game(She’s 6) this season. 

All my best to you brother. 

Enjoy this age. Take a lot of pictures and videos. It will never come again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3