The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve seen in this game. 

Who are you sheeping? 

There’s no one here that you could ‘sheep’ because you came out strongly that your were maf. 

The sheep play doesn’t match your posts. 

OK then. Before i revealed I PM this to someone they can choose to backmeup if they want.

I am a victim. why am I lying in the public chat? be cause I think it would be too ballsy for a mafia to make this play, and surely they cannot risk CC my claim.

no need to be investigated, you will know the truth if a investigator dies night one. and if im lying its a 1/1 for town

Mafia will kill me night 1 because i will know too much which is fine because im the victim. if they dont town wins.

what i do with all the info im not sure but if all town tell the truth in the PMS i will know if maf lie about being a investigator.

if this works how i think it could. Town could get narrow down the maf by a huge amount night one.

This above is what I posted in a pm while i was till claimng Maf

Obviously the PM claims did not work out as expected. But it was a play that if worked would really help town.

4 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

OK then. Before i revealed I PM this to someone they can choose to backmeup if they want.

I am a victim. why am I lying in the public chat? be cause I think it would be too ballsy for a mafia to make this play, and surely they cannot risk CC my claim.

no need to be investigated, you will know the truth if a investigator dies night one. and if im lying its a 1/1 for town

Mafia will kill me night 1 because i will know too much which is fine because im the victim. if they dont town wins.

what i do with all the info im not sure but if all town tell the truth in the PMS i will know if maf lie about being a investigator.

if this works how i think it could. Town could get narrow down the maf by a huge amount night one.

This above is what I posted in a pm while i was till claimng Maf

Obviously the PM claims did not work out as expected. But it was a play that if worked would really help town.

image.gif.eda13eb582e6e1678d74468a97cfe534.gif

5 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Honestly now you guys are making me out to be some mastermind. I would not have the balls to make that kind of play

It was a very obvious town play IMO. However flawed it may be there is too much evidence to prove other wise.

I promise no one is making you out to be a mastermind. You made a mistake, it happens all the time in this game. If you keep playing you’ll understand. 

9 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Honestly now you guys are making me out to be some mastermind. I would not have the balls to make that kind of play

It was a very obvious town play IMO. However flawed it may be there is too much evidence to prove other wise.

No. No one is making you to be a ‘mastermind’. 

I think you overplayed a hand and then stuck with it, and when the illogic was pointed out, you’ve retreated. 

There was zero ‘obvious’ town-play in your game thus far. 

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Peteyboi playing like a loose cannon joker. I like it. First town lean 

Anyways my plan was working, I only need a few people to not vote for me.

I was giving lots of clues to my town innocence, Maf claim i refuse could ever be a good play by a maf.

and then I will die first night. if i Dont then its a obvious maf play so they can continue to try to lynch me.

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Anyways my plan was working, I only need a few people to not vote for me.

I was giving lots of clues to my town innocence, Maf claim i refuse could ever be a good play by a maf.

and then I will die first night. if i Dont then its a obvious maf play so they can continue to try to lynch me.

Who is you choice for maf? 

First and foremost? 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

The other issue I have is that, there are players pushing back really hard on Petey. 

They could be his teammates trying to get town cred. 

Al could also be maf and striking early at his own teammate in order to survive the latter rounds, because he was so vociferous against Perry’s nonsense. 

Feels like this is a setup. 

In order for Petey to accomplish anything he needs a compatriot to find cover and wolf behind the sacrifice. 

well its you and aladeen who are coming at me.