The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 13 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins - 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET - TD Garden

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

9 minutes ago, Fakename70 said:

Not quite. At least with Boeser there's still the potential of him finding his game again and reaching his ceiling. Did you honestly ever feel that way with Canucks-era Ericsson? 

No I don’t feel there is any potential for Boeser to turn it around lol. He sucked ever since his second year. He can’t make a play, he is slow. He can’t score. He can’t defend. He can’t pk. Can’t pass. There is nothing in his game other than his so called shot which has not been in existent since the back injury. 

1 minute ago, Conscience said:

Hope management realizes this is the best and easist year to tank.

trade some good older pieces and go for a home grown superstar. 

With the exception of the Cavaliers taking LeBron James, I'm generally not in favour of going for the hometown kid just because they're a hometown kid. Gotta put more thought into it than that. 

• RoughGame 1

11 minutes ago, Fakename70 said:

Not quite. At least with Boeser there's still the potential of him finding his game again and reaching his ceiling. Did you honestly ever feel that way with Canucks-era Ericsson? 

For the six million dollar guy, it was all downhill after this:

:mad:

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I was a collector for a long time. Now it’s just vinyl. There’s just something special about an actual album 

I grew up on vinyl (and 8-Tracks!) and never stopped buying them. Have bought probably less than 50 CD's my entire life. Don't own any currently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakename70 said:

I grew up on vinyl (and 8-Tracks!) and never stopped buying them. Have bought probably less than 50 CD's my entire life. Don't own any currently. 

Yeah I’m not sure what do do with them. I like my collection but I’m not going to listen to them. It’s all about the vinyl and I’m not going back 

Edited by Devron

5 minutes ago, Fakename70 said:

With the exception of the Cavaliers taking LeBron James, I'm generally not in favour of going for the hometown kid just because they're a hometown kid. Gotta put more thought into it than that. 

Good one bud, like thats the only reason to take Bedard. 
Youre right if he wasn't from Vancouver he'd slip to the 3rd round right?? Lol