The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Dec. 23, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

The murals along the side of the building are pics of each cup win in order. Then a big mural of Mcdavid putting his jersey on at the draft. Lame 

I also saw another mural where McDavid was putting his undies on.

• Haha 1

Either the Canucks have managed to nail every single goalie pick they’ve had in every single draft or Ian Clark can turn almost anyone into a NHL goalie and is our most valuable team member.

Delia, what can you say, outstanding effort tonight. I haven’t seen that type of performance since last year’s vezina Demko. Hope he gets more games.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

JT Miller started playing better and really got into the game offensively and defensively after Oilers threw a couple of big hits on him.  They didn't faze JT and it seemed to motivate him.  

Let's give Stillman some credit.  He had a calm game, and I didn't notice him much...  and that's meant as a compliment.  

Garland was great, as well as Petey's line.  Mikheyev was solid! 

31 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Am I hyper sensitive or do the refs keep gifting McDiver with power plays? Coils get away with head shots, picks, and interference. On the other side, Nucks can't make legal checks (Schen) or touch McDavid stick without a  penalty. I am so happy the Coils lost. 

It’s the Tom Brady effect. The best players always draw the most questionable calls. That slash was definitely a make up call for the non call on Hughes. Reffing in all of major sports is and always will be biased and questionable. 

30 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Did someone piss on your cornflakes this morning or do you like to see loser teams lose?

For the record , pissd on cornflakes would be an upgrade. If that's all the organization had pissd on in over 3 decades of supporting this team, I'd eat them with a smile. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cuporbust said:

Well, the good news is we might end up 17th or 18 in the league again this year. Great win. In addition to that, we can look forward to losing Bo Horvat because of more genius strategies from the front office, and watch JT Miller make 7 million until he's 36 as a consolation prise. 

Merry Christmas 

Happy Merry Christmas GIF by SWR3

Merry Christmas to you Mr. Positive  .............................

5 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

For the record , pissd on cornflakes would be an upgrade. If that's all the organization had pissd on in over 3 decades of supporting this team, I'd eat them with a smile. 

It's hilarious you think losing games somehow guarantees Bedard when it only gives them a chance. Big difference and we all know Canucks luck on draft lottery.

• Cheers 1