The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday January 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Hughes is fine. He plays a lot because they have no other choice. People don’t like his defensive play but he’s not on the ice for goals against anymore than the other guys and that’s playing 25 mins a night on a defensively crap team 

Agree that he's fine and that 25 mins a night is because we don't have anyone else. We should (in the future) optimize his minutes for maximal performance. I think having an excellent second pairing will go a long way.

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

bedard.jpg

he wore 16 for Canada, are high numbers not allowed for juniors? If Bedard ever became a Canuck I think I would much rather see a verse of 16 due to Linden # retired and Bedard wear #61 over 98...but I could care less if we ended up with Bedard that would be a huge win for the organization

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Neutral said:

he wore 16 for Canada, are high numbers not allowed for juniors? If Bedard ever became a Canuck I think I would much rather see a verse of 16 due to Linden # retired and Bedard wear #61 over 98...but I could care less if we ended up with Bedard that would be a huge win for the organization

I'll be happy to update it

Have to check lines for confirmation and maybe prep for skate too eesh

10 minutes ago, Neutral said:

canucks home jersey bedard 16.jpg

15 minutes ago, Neutral said:

No way Stillman should give up his number for a scrub like Bedard.

• Haha 4