The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

Is it just me or does this look like fluffing the thread to look active whilst not doing anything?

Vote Porscha

The one thing we know for sure is that Porscha got a message.

She claims that it was informing her of her role. 

Do her posts and that fact warrant a vote ? 

UNVOTE 

VOTE PORSCHA 

Angleshooty, but would the host really be so careless as to mention sending a PM to a mafioso in thread?

And on that note, I don't think the host would reply to a town post and make dick jokes if it were town v wolf in question. So guess I need to Unvote BJ

Vote Lewt

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Angleshooty, but would the host really be so careless as to mention sending a PM to a mafioso in thread?

And on that note, I don't think the host would reply to a town post and make dick jokes if it were town v wolf in question. So guess I need to Unvote BJ

Vote Lewt

Good point, however he has told us that he sent PM, Porscha admitted receiving one stating it told her, her role. 

That gives the scum important Intel.

I suppose see if she survives the first round and deal with this after that ? 

UNVOTE 

4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Good point, however he has told us that he sent PM, Porscha admitted receiving one stating it told her, her role. 

That gives the scum important Intel.

I suppose see if she survives the first round and deal with this after that ? 

UNVOTE 

Sure, unless the maf doc dodge

Vote Count

Sharpshooter (3) – Porscha, Falcon, MR

Lewitelli (2) – Naslund.is.king, Luckylager

Master Radishes (1) – RubySausage
RubySausage (1) – CommonMarble
Luckylager (1) – DarthMelvin
Falcon (1) – SS
Porscha (1) – Lewt

Yet to vote: BJ, Ilunga 

Just over 4.5 hours left. 

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

It’s certainly wagon-ey.. a few others have mentioned your slacking and you’ve become a low hanging fruit without saying anything.

I’m not sure how you reread a thread and come to the conclusion that someone who hasn’t posted at all is the one to take out?

He didn't come to that conclusion. 

He is questioning why someone who hasn't posted at all is a better option to vote for than than SS. 

VOTE LEWT 

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Vote Lewt

What's this about?

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

The one thing we know for sure is that Porscha got a message.

She claims that it was informing her of her role. 

Do her posts and that fact warrant a vote ? 

UNVOTE 

VOTE PORSCHA 

I believe everyone received a message because it's a role heavy game. So what about me also recieving a message like everyone else has to do with my alignment?

I thought it was pretty obvious that if the entire game randed before I was in it, that it only makes the most sense that the entire mafia team had already been randed, and I got tacked on as an extra town, but that's the hosts fault for specifically mentioning it.

24 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

He didn't come to that conclusion. 

He is questioning why someone who hasn't posted at all is a better option to vote for than than SS. 

VOTE LEWT 

I was speaking about Porscha, she claimed to have read the thread and decided the two scummiest players were me and BJ, a player who was yet to post.

4 minutes ago, Porscha said:

I believe everyone received a message because it's a role heavy game. So what about me also recieving a message like everyone else has to do with my alignment?

I thought it was pretty obvious that if the entire game randed before I was in it, that it only makes the most sense that the entire mafia team had already been randed, and I got tacked on as an extra town, but that's the hosts fault for specifically mentioning it.

This implies that you got your message after everyone else and after the game had already started with roles already handed out. That’s not in line with AE’s post though.

AE claims he just forgot to tag you in the post but got your inbox out “in time”

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

I was speaking about Porscha, she claimed to have read the thread and decided the two scummiest players were me and BJ, a player who was yet to post.

BJ wasnt scummy. He was playing the game. So unless you can tell me why its +EV to keep around a player who doesnt post, then there is no reason to keep them around

On 3/5/2023 at 1:23 AM, AngryElf said:

Oops, forgot to put Porsha in the sign-up... but I still got the message out in time lol. I dum

Don’t get me wrong this could 100% be AE messing up and covering, but this states the opposite of Porscha’s defence.

13 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

What's this about?

Here

On 3/5/2023 at 9:49 PM, Master Radishes said:

BJ is frozen and doesn't know how to insert himself into the conversation. He's a wolf.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:15 PM, luckylager said:

Tend to agree here. I think a head-sore !town BJ doesn't post about having a headache, and sleeps off his hangover.

That said, yesterday he posted in our fantasy hockey discord about celebrating his birthday, so I'm gonna give him an inch. But nothing more

Then the host:

On 3/5/2023 at 10:20 PM, AngryElf said:

I would’ve thought such a big talker like you could give more than an inch, but I guess that is SDE in its purest form. 

Maybe it's too much of a reach, but would the host insert dick joke in a TvW scenario?

I'm thinking no. Best if the host stays in their lane though  

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

This implies that you got your message after everyone else and after the game had already started with roles already handed out. That’s not in line with AE’s post though.

AE claims he just forgot to tag you in the post but got your inbox out “in time”

Well I dunno. I assumed it was later than other people's since he said he did in fact forget. Even if it was 1 or 2 minutes later after he sent the messages and made the tag post, which is what I assumed. But I dunno, I didnt know the game had started until last night after it had started hours before that anyway

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Here

Then the host:

Maybe it's too much of a reach, but would the host insert dick joke in a TvW scenario?

I'm thinking no. Best if the host stays in their lane though  

The host doesn’t usually say anything regardless of alignment, nothing to see imo