The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

Okay, I think I should clear things up here. 

I copied everyone's nicknames/abbreviations into my own document and used that for the randomizer. Porscha was on that and the randomizer, but I forgot to add her @ to the signup sheet, and copy-pasted that to start the game. I then DMed everyone, regardless of role/alignment, to tell them the game had begun to make sure the notifications were clear. There was no "tacking on."

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Don’t get me wrong this could 100% be AE messing up and covering, but this states the opposite of Porscha’s defence.

No it doesnt. And it isnt a defense. It's a possible logical conclusion in the realm of maybes, not a yes or no black and white situation 

I feel you are intentionally blowing this topic out of proportion and manipulating what I am saying

1 minute ago, Porscha said:

Well I dunno. I assumed it was later than other people's since he said he did in fact forget. Even if it was 1 or 2 minutes later after he sent the messages and made the tag post, which is what I assumed. But I dunno, I didnt know the game had started until last night after it had started hours before that anyway

Yes, forgot to put you in the sign up, not send out your role

1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Okay, I think I should clear things up here. 

I copied everyone's nicknames/abbreviations into my own document and used that for the randomizer. Porscha was on that and the randomizer, but I forgot to add her @ to the signup sheet, and copy-pasted that to start the game. I then DMed everyone, regardless of role/alignment, to tell them the game had begun to make sure the notifications were clear. There was no "tacking on."

Pog

Now the angleshoot can die

3 hours ago, Porscha said:

I have reread the game with a clearer mind and decided lewt or bj is better than ss vote atm

Right so even if we just ignore all of the sign up stuff, you just said that BJ wasn’t scummy, but you previously suggested the lynch should be me or him?

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Here

Then the host:

Maybe it's too much of a reach, but would the host insert dick joke in a TvW scenario?

I'm thinking no. Best if the host stays in their lane though  

Bad ae

Bj not playing + asking for a out to me isn't a alignment indicator. I Don't recall a game that he hasn't been able to enter a game comfortably but he is a dirty bird and could be ****** with us as scum

When was the last time he went a round without throwing me or you any love

Maybe he's dying

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Right so even if we just ignore all of the sign up stuff, you just said that BJ wasn’t scummy, but you previously suggested the lynch should be me or him?

... yes. Please explain the issue instead of trying to imply there is a problem but not saying it

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

But in this case the host did.

And here you are trying to keep that PoE nice and wide.

Anyone a town lean for you yet?

I don’t think we should read into his interactions as he’s giving away alignments, I do think that’s a reach.

I’m tunneling Porscha pretty hard rn, idk if that’s keeping the PoE open, that being said, there’s not enough substance from everyone to do anything else really.

Hard to town lean anyone atm, but perhaps SS, I didn’t like the reasoning behind his wagon 

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I don’t think we should read into his interactions as he’s giving away alignments, I do think that’s a reach.

I’m tunneling Porscha pretty hard rn, idk if that’s keeping the PoE open, that being said, there’s not enough substance from everyone to do anything else really.

Hard to town lean anyone atm, but perhaps SS, I didn’t like the reasoning behind his wagon 

Reaction testing SS is totally whatever. No issue there

3 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Rule # 1 when unsure vote NIK  lewitelli

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

Is it just me or does this look like fluffing the thread to look active whilst not doing anything?

Vote Porscha

I agree with lewi on this though

But I do sense honest frustration from porscha right now

Ruby sausage early on was aggressive and not sure I buy it or not

Lewi ****** with my head about that post about being scum

Me and lucky have some sexual tension growing right now

That's all I got.

On 3/6/2023 at 10:35 AM, RubySausage said:

Go tp go!

On 3/6/2023 at 2:04 PM, RubySausage said:

MR

LUCKY

lewt 

Mafia team. 

3 for 3 on a Sunday in March. That's why I play. Go tp go!!!!

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

I agree with lewi on this though

But I do sense honest frustration from porscha right now

Ruby sausage early on was aggressive and not sure I buy it or not

Lewi ****** with my head about that post about being scum

Me and lucky have some sexual tension growing right now

That's all I got.

Yes RS was coming on strong and all this, go tp go, just sounds a bit sus to me. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE RUBYSAUSAGE 

• Haha 1