The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 18, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Miller to Dallas 2M retained 

Khudobin 2.8 cap dump for 1 year. We get Bischel d prospect

Dallas doesn't work, they've too many big cap forward contracts so they wouldn't be able to handle that extension 

Hintz kicks in next season 

I'm open to taking on Khubodin though 

• Cheers 1

The Canucks aren't going 0-33 for the rest of the season.  They will win a few games here and there but will probably end up with a top 7 pick.  There are just too many really good teams the Canucks have to play.  There's not getting back in this. Still on board the tank train.  Silovs was the big surprise tonight posting an impressive .946 save percentage.   Petey could have easily had 6 or 7 points.  

• Tanks a lot 1

39 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

A few years ago some on this board were very bullish on the Flyers defenseman prospects. 
Tonight their defense was brutal. 

Canucks were sifting through them all night. 

Yeah. So we should be able to get some youth for Myers and OEL because they can afford a deal. I posted some shit deal a while ago.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RakuRaku said:

Blue Jackets won tonight... Why da F did we play so well to win tonight??  Why???

The Flyers just sucked tonight. Won’t be catching Hawks, Ducks or Jackets anyways. It will be somewhere from the 4-7 range. I’m already looking forward to the future of the team with Will Smith being our pick, unless Bettman helps us in the lottery.

• Tanks a lot 1

17 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I have to say, that out of all the AHL goalies we've rotated thru the nets over the last few years, from Di-Pietro to Martin & Delila - that Silvos by far looks the most in control, well positioned and composed goalies out of the whole bunch.   Good to see the canucks call some of our young guns up like him to give them a taste of the big leagues and see how they fair up against NHL calibre players.    This made the whole game worth watching alone! Hope he turns out well!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1