The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March 19, 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Quackers - 5PM PST / 8PM EST - The Flying Feathers Cup

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Just now, -DLC- said:

I love this segment about their training.

I do too. I'm sitting here on the couch wearing the same outfit has Friday and a little belly of fat going on and candy wrappers. I think maybe tomorrow I will take a walk. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I do too. I'm sitting here on the couch wearing the same outfit has Friday and a little belly of fat going on and candy wrappers. I think maybe tomorrow I will take a walk. 

I love that spring is here....been walking a couple miles along the river each day after work.

• Like 2

What a sad team Anaheim is. 

They have two good d-men to add, but I don't think they'll be even close to the playoffs next year. 

Just now, -DLC- said:

I love that spring is here....been walking a couple miles along the river each day after work.

That is great! I love spring too and summer! After this quarter of school is over, I will find ways to balance myself better. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

I’m sitting here craving everything that would pop the caps off my teeth. 

English toffee, sponge toffee, caramel popcorn & beef jerky!

Ugh!! Give me strength!!   

• Like 3