The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Oh yeah I guess it's time for a new thread.  Well as I just complained in the old thread, my tickets went up AGAIN.  Two years in a row.  At least I have a couple of weeks to make my final decision.  Hard to kick the habit after 20 years.  But I am just soooooooooooo  tired of it all.

• Like 1

I have already let my friend know I will not be buying into his season tickets for next season. I will stick to watching them at home or catching the replays on here. Not giving FA anymore of my hard earned money.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

I'm in Section 308, I think the price point is UB2 and it went up by 2.5%

From $8,574 to $8,800 after tax for a pair of tickets which is a $112 increase per seat over the season. 

That works out to $2.55 per seat/per game.  

14 hours ago, wjr0014 said:

I'm in Section 308, I think the price point is UB2 and it went up by 2.5%

From $8,574 to $8,800 after tax for a pair of tickets which is a $112 increase per seat over the season. 

That works out to $2.55 per seat/per game.  

8800/41 = $214, $107 a ticket per game. I guess you save taxes and fees but hardly seems worth it if you miss a game. Is that lower tier?

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

8800/41 = $214, $107 a ticket per game. I guess you save taxes and fees but hardly seems worth it if you miss a game. Is that lower tier?

It's:

8800/44 = $200 / game or $100 per ticket

This is for 6 rows up in the upper bowl at Center Ice. 

Last year, the Regular games worked out to about $135 for the pair and the Marquee were $300 for the pair based on the staggered pricing.

This past year there has only been one game my tickets have gone unused.   I am normally able to sell them at least cost for the Regular and Regular+ games if we aren't able to use them.

• Cheers 1

On the other thread, I mentioned how upset Kraken fans were that there playoff seats would cost money.

My seats are $50 each for round 1.  They are having a season ticket holder only presale.  Here are the tickets 2 rows down from mine....

EDIT, the price is for up to 8 potential games, so its a good deal.  I got 8 more seats.  Go Kraken go.

lol.png

Edited by BCNeil

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Both, plus you can use it at Sports Bar Live.

Awww. I took a friend there (hadn't seen him in years) and the place was honestly a zoo. I couldn't even hear myself talk or think. It was for the Habs vs Canucks game, so maybe that's why, but the place was packed and the music was blasting like a nightclub haha 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Can we also use the credit for food? Or just vanbase? 

The best value is to use it at the team store.  Just because the food is so overpriced for what it is.  $200 for beer at the game, works out the same as buying a case at the beer store.  If you get a jersey at the team store, you get 20% off with your season ticket card, then pay with credits.  I almost never get food at the games.  Costco hotdog before and Bigmac on the way home.  

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

The best value is to use it at the team store.  Just because the food is so overpriced for what it is.  $200 for beer at the game, works out the same as buying a case at the beer store.  If you get a jersey at the team store, you get 20% off with your season ticket card, then pay with credits.  I almost never get food at the games.  Costco hotdog before and Bigmac on the way home.  

Awww. I usually just get a burger & fries at Triple O's. One or two beers and I'm buzzed as well haha. But thanks for the tips! Yes, I love our membership discount. I just wish they had more ladies items (especially player shirts). They only seem to have Boeser & Petey for our home orca shirts! I want others, too! But for our closed practice on Wednesday, I got one of the last size small complimentary shirts as I was leaving, so I was happy! 

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. I took a friend there (hadn't seen him in years) and the place was honestly a zoo. I couldn't even hear myself talk or think. It was for the Habs vs Canucks game, so maybe that's why, but the place was packed and the music was blasting like a nightclub haha 

That's the worst place to watch a game.    Better off going to a real sports bar and take the money you've wasted on the terrible seating location way up there - and use it on more booze.

On 3/29/2023 at 4:19 PM, bt116 said:

it doesn't say how much 'ROGERS ARENA CREDIT' we are getting?

These so called "credits" are one of the most ingenious marketing scams ever conceived.     All they are doing is giving you your own money back and forcing you to buy food or items marked up by stratospheric amounts.  I always laughed ever time they'd send me my preloaded gift card every year and tried to call it a gift!  LOL !!! :lol:

Edited by RU SERIOUS
typo
  • Like 1