The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, 7PM PST / 10PM EST, at Rogers Arena, why? Knock Out the Flames

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

24 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Flames fans are something else.... They actually think Demko is a horrible goaltender, even though they've cried about Markstrom and Vladar all season long..

"

Just win.

Going to be a high scoring affair tonight. Nucks have a great offence but are horrible everywhere else.

7-4 Flames.
Flames1217 is offline  "

Flames fans are grasping at this point. Demko is clearly the better of the three goalies. The Flames have the superior defense, but still can't seem to find it in themselves, as the "cup contender" they are, to close out a game.

• Cheers 2

Flames have a lot to lose and are desperate for the W.  If they can't win this game, they don't deserve

to be in the playoffs.

Canucks will play their best against a rival.  This will be a good battle.  Win or lose it will be a great hockey night.

PS:  I notice the draft simulator works far better for the Canucks at 8th...2 Bedard and 2 Fantili in 8 attempts using

the draft and mock simulators.:shock:

10 minutes ago, BPA said:

Not liking that 3rd line of Beau Dries Garland.  Maybe it’s just me but I think they get hemmed in the D zone a lot and also not generate enough scoring chances in the O zone.

The 4th line is uninspiring as well.  Calgary has a tough looking bottom 6 with Ritchie, Kadri and Lucic included.

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m so torn between my loyalty to my precious Tank and my eternal desire of seeing the Flames have their dreams crushed at the hands of the Canucks. 

Game time decision. 

Either way I taste sweet victory. Suck it Flames or one for the tank. Really can’t go wrong these days 

• Tanks a lot 1