The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

31 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

That's how much living in Deadmonton sucks.

I moved here a year ago, sold my house in Vancouver, retired early and took up a new hobby, travelling, yup really sucks. In Vancouver, even though I made good money, we were living paycheck to paycheck, yup really sucks here.

Edited by Wise Guy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

"Do you want me to beat the crap out of him for you?"

Going after Pietrangelo is a Kane thing to do.

He’s not going to go after one of Vegas’ actual tough guys.

And he takes a penalty in the process. Bright.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I don’t know why Vegas doesn’t target McNugget and dry like the coil are going after stone and P’Angelo 

It's time after that.  Send McDiver off on a stretcher and give him something to actually cry about.

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Going after Pietrangelo is a Kane thing to do.

He’s not going to go after one of Vegas’ actual tough guys.

And he takes a penalty in the process. Bright.

They knew Kane was high risk high reward when they signed him. This is the high risk part. Dufass

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Wise Guy said:

I moved here a year ago, sold my house in Vancouver, retired early and took up a new hobby, travelling, yup really sucks. In Vancouver, even though I made good money, we were living paycheck to pay heck, yup really sucks here.

What a weird place to retire. Usually people make their money in Alberta then go to the Okanagan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

What a weird place to retire. Usually people make their money in Alberta then go to the Okanagan. 

Still way too expensive and my wife still wanted to work part time and was able to get a transfer here, other option was Toronto.

We live overlooking a lake facing west with nothing blocking our view of beautiful sunsets.

Edited by Wise Guy
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Wise Guy said:

I moved here a year ago, sold my house in Vancouver, retired early and took up a new hobby, travelling, yup really sucks. In Vancouver, even though I made good money, we were living paycheck to pay heck, yup really sucks here.

Yeah, the weather isn't the nicest in the winter in Edmonton due to the cold, but I'd choose that over the rain. But I would definitely choose living in Calgary over Vancouver, and Edmonton would be close. My main reason I'd have a hard time living in Edmonton is being so far from the mountains.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Kane should have been kicked out of the game for that.  Absolutely gutless play even for that worthless piece of ****.

If he wants to win me over, doing that to more Vegas players may help :bigblush::ph34r:

1 minute ago, Wise Guy said:

Still way too expensive and my wife still wanted to work part time and was able to get a transfer here, other option was Toronto.

We live overlooking a lake facing west with nothing blocking out view of beautiful sunsets.

Fair enough. If your hobby is traveling it doesn't really matter but you're not selling anyone on edmonton by saying it's cheaper than Vancouver. Lol. It's still 7 months of winter and a mall.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Yeah, the weather isn't the nicest in the winter in Edmonton due to the cold, but I'd choose that over the rain. But I would definitely choose living in Calgary over Vancouver, and Edmonton would be close. My main reason I'd have a hard time living in Edmonton is being so far from the mountains.

I sure don’t miss the rain, I hate rain and I really don’t miss traffic either. I don’t mind cold and this winter was actually nice, probably 90% sunny and not too cold. There were maybe 6 or 7 super cold days and even then life went on and it was kinda interesting.