The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Dalpe was a whipping boy here ... Lol ... nice career since. 

I dont recall Dalpe being that much of a whipping boy here but none the less so many of our whipping boys go elsewhere and manage decent careers

• Upvote 1

Watching this game, the Canucks team is so far from being playoff ready. Guys are out there hitting everyone, forechecking hard, creating offence out of nothing and grinding each other down. Who do we have on our roster who can bring this heat? I'd like to think Mikheyev can play this way, Miller and PDG obviously, hopefully Joshua and Aman but honestly that's it. Our 3rd line will get tossed around. Our defence? Burroughs is the only one who I think will even try and throw a hit and he'll only play 12 minutes a night. I can't imagine OEL and Myers throwing the body the way Gudas and Reilly and Schenn are.

10 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Watching this game, the Canucks team is so far from being playoff ready. Guys are out there hitting everyone, forechecking hard, creating offence out of nothing and grinding each other down. Who do we have on our roster who can bring this heat? I'd like to think Mikheyev can play this way, Miller and PDG obviously, hopefully Joshua and Aman but honestly that's it. Our 3rd line will get tossed around. Our defence? Burroughs is the only one who I think will even try and throw a hit and he'll only play 12 minutes a night. I can't imagine OEL and Myers throwing the body the way Gudas and Reilly and Schenn are.

This is why it was so important to try and get in the playoffs with the push in last part of the season. If only to see first hand how the intensity ratchets up. Something the tankers completely overlooked. 

Edited by chon derry
  • Cheers 1