The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[WCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Dallas Stars (C2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2023 at 07:00 PM

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

All those ~5m cap hits on Vegas would be closer to 6m cap hits in Vancouver. Eichel, Stone and Pietrangelo would be about 5m more, total, in cap to equal what they make in Vegas.

::D Just excuses, sorry. Whats the Islanders excuse for paying Bo what they did? :lol:

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

::D Just excuses, sorry. Whats the Islanders excuse for paying Bo what they did? :lol:

Excuses for what? Why are we talking about Horvat? Don't let facts get in the way of a good debate amirite?

21 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

This from Reddit:

There’s nothing to like about the guy. He’s obnoxious, he reeks of cigarettes, his daddy who owns a large advertising firm buys his tickets for him. About a decade ago the stars told him to stop slapping the glass or he’d have his season tickets revoked. So he made a stupid sign that says #bang to prove a point, obstructing the view for fans behind him in the process. He also has a reputation for being rude in person and online in various fan sites and forums.

So i am calling on stars fans to cancel Nick the glass slapper! Heckle him when you see him in the arena! Spill your beer on him for added measure! Get this nuisance out of here!

Wow thank you for the detail, he sure does sound like a douchebag. He’s even annoying waving that dumb sign too.

Excuses for what? Why are we talking about Horvat? Don't let facts get in the way of a good debate amirite?

Excuses why a team is successful or not. Just wanted to get clarification on your taxes excuse and wondering why the Islanders had to over pay Horvat. Yeah getting way too serious for me too. Don't really care that much about these other teams I just like good hockey. 

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Excuses why a team is successful or not. Just wanted to get clarification on your taxes excuse and wondering why the Islanders had to over pay Horvat. Yeah getting way too serious for me too. Don't really care that much about these other teams I just like good hockey. 

There's a multitude of reasons why a team is successful or not. I merely mentioned one advantage (and one loophole available to every team) that Vegas has. Sorry if it seems serious, I was just having conversation. This hockey is ridiculously boring to me. I have it on but am not paying attention. 

There's a multitude of reasons why a team is successful or not. I merely mentioned one advantage (and one loophole available to every team) that Vegas has. Sorry if it seems serious, I was just having conversation. This hockey is ridiculously boring to me. I have it on but am not paying attention. 

Yeah I agree, there is many things that need to go right for sure. 

I like this hockey because its like a chess game. Someone makes a mistake and the other capitalizes, sometimes. Clutch players are able to do that. Thats what makes it fun for me is to watch these guys do their magic, Under Pressure.

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

Yeah I agree, there is many things that need to go right for sure. 

I like this hockey because its like a chess game. Someone makes a mistake and the other capitalizes, sometimes. Clutch players are able to do that. Thats what makes it fun for me is to watch these guys do their magic, Under Pressure.

My point is, playing with such an advantage is like having an extra queen (in this case, Mark Stone) added at the start of the game (series).

Just now, canuckwings said:

Dang it...dallas had pressure and chances....but one play and they're down a goal. 

It's crazy how I dislike Vegas so much and they don't even have a rivalry with the Canucks. 

It’s easy to hate Vegas. But they’ve been really close. Now they have Eichel. It’s like he’s the superstar they needed. 
Buffalo :picard: