The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights win 2023 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2023 at 12:00 AM

It's on Maurice now to find a way to motivate and the team and get their momentum back. Seems like Bobrovsky is not the same goalie we saw in the last 2 series and Hill is playing consistently well. Not good. 

God I don't think I've hated a team this much since Boston. I just can't get myself to see a team who has just been in the league for friggin 6 years to win a cup. 

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Cats look a bit toothless. 

Power play maybe should have scored but they are losing nearly all the 1 on 1 battles, and taking stupid penalties.

Bob's lost his mojo.

This could be short series unless Maurice can turn things around.

Vegas is unelievable on the board battles, they just seem to come out of the corners with the puck every time.

Yes the Panthers live and die with Bob and Tkachuk. If they don't perform, theyr'e done.

5 minutes ago, canuckwings said:

It's on Maurice now to find a way to motivate and the team and get their momentum back. Seems like Bobrovsky is not the same goalie we saw in the last 2 series and Hill is playing consistently well. Not good. 

God I don't think I've hated a team this much since Boston. I just can't get myself to see a team who has just been in the league for friggin 6 years to win a cup. 

You can thank Bettman. :angry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

This has nothing to do with that cllown, the Cats are just getting beat, plain and simple.

Maybe not Bettman but they have been benefit of weak officiating. Penalty Florida just got was not called in Game one when Vegas did it. 

The only bright side I see, unless it's an exceptional team, they only win a cup once. And they throw everything they can to try and repeat. And wind up on a long, slow decline.

So if they do win. (Which I hope they don't) I hope they never win another cup again. And the team falls to pieces. And fans stop going to games, so Bettman will have to prop up Vegas like he does with Arizona.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Maybe not Bettman but they have been benefit of weak officiating. Penalty Florida just got was not called in Game one when Vegas did it. 

The PP's are 2-1. No big advantage to either team but the score is still 2-0.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

This has nothing to do with that cllown, the Cats are just getting beat, plain and simple.

It does. We all know how much Bettman wants Vegas to succeed as a hockey market. I'm sure the previous expansion teams would like to have the same treatment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

The PP's are 2-1. No big advantage to either team but the score is still 2-0.

Game 1 Vegas player set a pick on Montour, not called, Mahura got called for a weak trip right after. Officiating has been mediocre so far. 

Edited by canuck73_3

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Game 1 Vegas player set a pick on Montour, not called, Mahura got called for a weak trip right after. Officiating has been mediocre so far. 

Its been bad for a while and they aren't picky which team they make bad calls on. Its just bad,period.

Edited by EdgarM