The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights win 2023 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2023 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Kaös said:

I'm glad Florida losing. they are a classless team full of goons. I wanted them to win the Cup but after the these 4 games not anymore  

and if you think Vegas are the saints...

• Cheers 1
  • elephant 1

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Folks actually want this spoiled expansion franchise to win a cup within it's first six seasons, wild. 

Only in Bettman's rigged NHL. No wonder the other major sports leagues are laughing their ass off at this league.

• Like 1
  • elephant 2

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Not happy about it but it's worth it to see the turtle and the bigot bros cry after going home empty handed.

I’m conflicted. The new team thing , on the other hand there’s another intitled yank player gettin tuned. 

Edited by chon derry
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I hope Seattle steamrolls Vegas next year. In fact I hope the whole Pacific Division stomps on Vegas next year.

I hope their contract with the refs ends with the Stanley cup and the playing field is leveled. Their little pussy hands are being held all the way to the end.

• Cheers 1
  • elephant 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Not happy about it but it's worth it to see the turtle and the bigot bros cry after going home empty handed.

Hate to break it to ya but it's entirely possible there are bigots on the Knights too. Some folks just don't broadcast their stuff. Folks with ugly views have won the cup and will again, same goes for terrible people. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I hope Seattle steamrolls Vegas next year. In fact I hope the whole Pacific Division stomps on Vegas next year.

Well the nux went 6-1 over Seattle and I think we had the edge on vegas too. For me everyone else can burst into flames. 

Just now, Coconuts said:

Hate to break it to ya but it's entirely possible there are bigots on the Knights too. Some folks just don't broadcast their stuff. Folks with ugly views have won the cup and will again, same goes for terrible people. 

True, but the Staals chose to use the league as a platform to spread their hate.  I can't in good conscience cheer for someone as evil as those barbaric pieces of ****.

• Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

True, but the Staals chose to use the league as a platform to spread their hate.  I can't in good conscience cheer for someone as evil as those barbaric pieces of ****.

Yeah, I get that it wasn't a good look from them. Hard to say how the league address inclusivity going forward, if this season is anything to go off they've still got a long ways to go.