The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Full list of players not given Qualifying Offers

8 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I would be extremely disappointed if we aren’t able to sign AT LEAST 2 of Comtois/Geekie/Fischer/Soucy considering the need to reconstruct our trash ass bottom 6 and a SAH defenseman for Hronek.

The worst thing about this comment is not appreciating how much better OEL and Myers are than all four of your prospects. You are talking about prospects, not actual 20 NHL mins per game. I guess you like Pokemon too?

10 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

The worst thing about this comment is not appreciating how much better OEL and Myers are than all four of your prospects. You are talking about prospects, not actual 20 NHL mins per game. I guess you like Pokemon too?

Umm all those guys have played over 200 games except Geekie at 180.

Definitely not prospects and only one of them is a D man so not sure what OEL and Myers have to do with them.

• Cheers 1

it's like a neat little wish list of depth signings the canucks could really benefit from.

few players i wouldn't be against signing for cheap, Mcleod, Geekie, Gadjovich, Macewan, Benoit, Foote, Wilde, Scheel for abby and maybe Blackwood to duke it out with Silovs and Martin for potential back-up. 

Ian Clarke is a very good tendie coach;)

4 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

D = QH. Hronek

Hirose. Myers

?            ?

And a 3C ?

Fill those holes with decent player or ones in the system that works and good to go.

how can you tell me Hirose is better that Wolanin, Woo or Elias Petterson the second? I would rather see these three on the starting board than Hirose.

• Cheers 1

Just now, EastCoastNucks said:

how can you tell me Hirose is better that Wolanin, Woo or Elias Petterson the second? I would rather see these three on the starting board than Hirose.

He played calm and collective.

Woo is a RHD. Pettersson is signed for next year not here.

Wolanin from what I saw played decent but Hirose looked better.

Wolanin to me is the extra D man.

Hirose has way more upside to his game then Wolanin.

3 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

He played calm and collective.

Woo is a RHD. Pettersson is signed for next year not here.

Wolanin from what I saw played decent but Hirose looked better.

Wolanin to me is the extra D man.

Hirose has way more upside to his game then Wolanin.

My first thought is I know your wife......

Wolanin is stable and active, mature and with defenseman, maturity is actually good. he knows plays. like, you know how everyone talks about Hughes? Wolanin seems like a Hughes brother from another mother.

We can get alot for a trade on these guys, they have been playing against teams like Seattles KV Firebirds. Although the Canucks fans dont know thier value, other teams do.

2 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

My first thought is I know your wife......

Wolanin is stable and active, mature and with defenseman, maturity is actually good. he knows plays. like, you know how everyone talks about Hughes? Wolanin seems like a Hughes brother from another mother.

We can get alot for a trade on these guys, they have been playing against teams like Seattles KV Firebirds. Although the Canucks fans dont know thier value, other teams do.

Well maybe we see both on the staring lineup!