The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

7 hours ago, NMHockey said:

Just so everyone is aware we need to make sure the draft board is properly updated because Tyson Barrie was still available for me and I never saw him already drafted. Anyways. I take Anthony Duclair instead.

You do realize he was taken the pick before yours ?! The board is 99% updated but there’s onus on you to check the last few picks.

• Like 1
  • There it is 1

4 hours ago, AriGold said:

You do realize he was taken the pick before yours ?! The board is 99% updated but there’s onus on you to check the last few picks.

As I said multiple times it was not updated for me. I always check the draft results on every platform before selecting.

7 minutes ago, NMHockey said:

As I said multiple times it was not updated for me. I always check the draft results on every platform before selecting.

This happens to me on my phone all the time. I'll refresh this thread and there will be no new posts, but people on Discord will be talking about the last 3 picks. 

A work-around is to go to the CDC profile of whoever picked immediately before you. You can see their recent activity and it will show posts in this thread that, for whatever reason, don't appear when you refresh. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NMHockey said:

The Anaheim Ducks are proud to select our GMs former billet son, Patrick Kane !

Pat Verbeek and Pat Kane re-united.

@MeanSeanBean Gods speed sir

Could contain: Clothing, Glove, Helmet, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Stick, Rink, Skating, Sport, Person

The Anaheim Ducks are signing

(UFA rights held)-Forward Patrick Kane to a one year deal for the 2023-2024 Season at an AAV of $10,500,000.

2 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Just got off work and am giving blood now, I'll get caught up and make a pick shortly

Waiting until you're light-headed before making your pick? Excellent. :bigblush:  jk

Great that you're giving blood.

• Like 1