The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

It’s been like waiting for the retirements of Bob Cole, Ron McLean or the firing of Gary Bettman….this forum just won’t go away.

The upcoming time change could be another Y2K moment,…or not? I’m having a difficult time quitting you, CDC!

Long live our Canucks Nation logs & diaries!!! It’s been a true & faithful record of the best of times & the worst of times,…but those that have endured will find a great reward! I believe in this    promise!

I’m a Canucks’ fan & CDC member-for -life! Can’t take that away from me!  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Lastly (maybe) (probably not)

In the past we've seen a rush to be "first" to post.

I'm starting a new trend:

LAST

Oh I come here lots hoping it will be shut off and I have the last post.......but how can we ever prove it?

• Cheers 1

How dumb are those who made the decision to shut down the fan forum just as the Canucks are looking like they are, for real, turning the corner?

The new CFF is the House of Positivity, just like this place would have been right now. Because we are winning.

What did those suits think was going to happen? Of course there was negativity in here against the organization during the last decade.....WE SUCKED!

So just when they turn things around, and could have finally basked in the compliments and positive energy from long time fans....they kick us out and we are forced to start a new message board.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1GwR-qywBQejwhlYa-YT

What the f u c k are they waiting for? Shut it down already. You'd think this board still up would be an embarrassment to them. Shows how much they actually care about fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

This forum has become an embarrassment to the team and its fan base. If you say you’re going do something, do it already and shut this thing down already.

We as fans already attended the funeral, went through the grieving stages months ago. Yet the site remains on life support in its vegetable state. 
Game Master Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 1