The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Was in the middle of posting this when I got pulled away for like an hour plus. Hopefully this isn't completely useless now.

--

On one hand, I'm having a hard time understanding the motivation for Town!MR to fake soft claim tracker. Maybe I'm just out of touch with all the advanced strategies employed on other boards, but I don't know why he'd do that unless he was providing cover for the real tracker. We didn't even know there was a tracker in the game at that point, so it seems far more likely (to me) that he was fishing for town cred.

On the other hand, I really like Shiznak as a target and I think there's a very good chance he flips scum.

I could be persuaded either way. You guys seem to have a better handle on the state of the game than I do at the moment.

Nope. If the game state appears to be what is, and you're town lock even when I remove the TL peek - I care.

So wtf is Ilunga doing? Is he just the fruit vendor? 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

That was an aladeenis sized load of text to sift through this round.  

Vig-wise I won’t tip my hand but will be playing along with the pool that’s been laid out barring some new revelations.

Shiznak seems like the easy lynch but pure morbid curiosity makes me want to see which way MR / Aladeen flip.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3
7 hours ago, luckylager said:

I do. He'd do shit to gain town cred for sure.

My beef with Zfetch is he says he's hed claiming, but didnt. 

If anyone has been paying attention, Duke hard claimed and used the name of a knight of thd round table, tanev dies and he's a knight of the round table.

Zfetch needs to tell us which Knight he is.

7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Lol ok hardclaiming a role that flipped and I am the potato. 

7 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

Maybe knight but not role? Then if it's wrong the aligning knight can hard claim against

My thoughts as of me reading up to Page.60:

My knowledge of mafia roles is limited but is there no role like a tracker but slightly different?

Also, while it would help to back up his role claim, saying the name of the knight is not definitive proof of anything. There's a limited number of Specials so it's doubtful that the whole round table is being used. A mafia member could false role claim a less notable knight and just hope that the role isn't actually belonging to anybody in the game.

• Like 1