The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

It's the mentality of the other drivers that drives me(pun!) nuts.  I work on Annacis Island and trying to merge onto the Alex Fraser Bridge on a good day can be a pain but when its snowing and backed up drivers seem to think that because they are running late they don't need to allow other drivers to merge onto the bridge.

But on the other hand.... Donuts are always fun on a fresh parking lot.

22 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

It's the mentality of the other drivers that drives me(pun!) nuts.  I work on Annacis Island and trying to merge onto the Alex Fraser Bridge on a good day can be a pain but when its snowing and backed up drivers seem to think that because they are running late they don't need to allow other drivers to merge onto the bridge.

But on the other hand.... Donuts are always fun on a fresh parking lot.

Everyones courtesy flew out the window the other night.  Had 2 cars cut me off and the third behind them tried hard to merge in. 

Idiot ended up tailgating me in the frigging snow.  If my car wasn't new I would have let him slam into my arse. 

On the other side you have drivers that are so scared even on clear snowless roads.  Stay home or take the bus if you're going to go 20 kph down a clear road. 

On 12/7/2016 at 7:34 AM, Rocky Balboa said:

Everyones courtesy flew out the window the other night.  Had 2 cars cut me off and the third behind them tried hard to merge in. 

Idiot ended up tailgating me in the frigging snow.  If my car wasn't new I would have let him slam into my arse. 

On the other side you have drivers that are so scared even on clear snowless roads.  Stay home or take the bus if you're going to go 20 kph down a clear road. 

My favourite is when they lose confidence going up a hill and slow to 10km and then you both can't gain traction up the hill.