The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I'm starting to think all the Alex Burrows band wagoners are getting out of control.

Nobody can say A.Burrows has had a poor season but lets get real here you guys.

This is probably a prime example of a flukey season and I know for a fact A.Burrows

will not be able to keep this pace going into next year and the years after.

I like A.Burrows work ethic but thats just about it. Now that he's on the 1st line, he's started

to lax off by not playing the gritty style that made him an asset to the canucks.

I'm gonna be blunt and it might hurt some of your feelings but its the truth Burrows is a one trick pony.

If you've looked most of his goals 90% of them are garbage goals reminiscent of A.Carter

Once Burrows begins to struggle you'll all start to turn on him but don't tell me I didn't tell you so

And A.Burrows is not a $2 million dollar player 1.2.-1.3 MAX.

I'm starting to think all the Alex Burrows band wagoners are getting out of control.

Nobody can say A.Burrows has had a poor season but lets get real here you guys.

This is probably a prime example of a flukey season and I know for a fact A.Burrows

will not be able to keep this pace going into next year and the years after.

I like A.Burrows work ethic but thats just about it. Now that he's on the 1st line, he's started

to lax off by not playing the gritty style that made him an asset to the canucks.

I'm gonna be blunt and it might hurt some of your feelings but its the truth Burrows is a one trick pony.

If you've looked most of his goals 90% of them are garbage goals reminiscent of A.Carter

Once Burrows begins to struggle you'll all start to turn on him but don't tell me I didn't tell you so

And A.Burrows is not a $2 million dollar player 1.2.-1.3 MAX.

#1 - I'm not a bandwagoner. We've been Burrows fans in this household since 2005. Probably the first ones to ever get his autograph (so long ago now that it's almost worn off).

#2 - Where would we be without him?

#3 - It's about more than just scoring goals and Burrows IS NOT a one trick pony. He can do it all and his heart & determination see to that.

#4 - All players "struggle" at times - it's only natural for that to happen. That being said, some of us appreciate what he brings to this team - something you don't quite understand apparently.

#5 - A flukey "season" is kind of unrealistic. A flukey game - sure. When it turns into a season, it's more than a fluke.