The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Ferrer's an ass.

Big one. Not sure how he gets so much respect. There are at least 3 other documented cases of him either shoving a line judge or ball kid, and also a time where he hit a tennis ball into the crowd towards a crying baby. I've never liked his style of play nor his character.

Looks like Nole vs Stan Wawrinka was another epic 5 setter. Stan has really cranked his game up. Huge upset of Nole and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins a few big titles this year

• Upvote 1

Lol, Bieber. Great match though. This more than makes up for Raonic faltering like he did.

It's really exciting to have 3 Canadian players at once, able to compete at as high a level as this. It was so long having no one there, that this is very overwhelming. I'm loving it.

Don't forget about Nestor... :P

Big one. Not sure how he gets so much respect. There are at least 3 other documented cases of him either shoving a line judge or ball kid, and also a time where he hit a tennis ball into the crowd towards a crying baby. I've never liked his style of play nor his character.

Looks like Nole vs Stan Wawrinka was another epic 5 setter. Stan has really cranked his game up. Huge upset of Nole and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins a few big titles this year

I do agree that he lets his emotions get the best of him from time to time but the ball at the baby shouldn't be looked at as being done on purpose.

I'm pretty sure he regretted that. (Hopefully...?)

Wasn't that something!? Unreal points.

Thank goodness. With Sharapova and now Azarenka out, I can watch matches without muting the sound again

oh come on, its not that bad. Just imagine what its really like when you're having sex with any one of them.