The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

A very frustrating episode overall to watch. Coupling it with last season's finale it almost makes it so that I want to drop watching the show altogether.

I like that they gave something tangible with regards to meeting the mother... but that's it.

That stupid Robin and Barney shtick is still stupid. Knowing that it has to happen will make a large part of the other 23 episodes a pointless pain to sit through.

edit: Also, if this is the last season, and we barely learn anything about the mother, that will also suck.

I want to say they know what they're doing here, but I don't really trust the people writing it right now.

• 1 month later...

omg today's episode was really funny

Another subtle shoutout to the Canucks by Cobie Smulders. She was wearing a shorts and tshirt combo that I now desperately want.

24kxv9v.jpg

Loved how Barney spent the first 5 minutes of the episode trying to use chopsticks. I'm sure there will be an entire episode devoted to his lack of chopstick use abilities at some point lol.

I am loooving this season so far, with the exception of the first two episodes in which Marshall and Lily were pointless and boring. Besides some of the random cr*p they pull, such as Victoria out of no where having a problem with Robin even though it was never once even hinted at before, the show has been going back to what worked early in the series, a lot of sexual inuendo jokes and making fun of Ted. I personally did not like last season at all, glad this season is a lot better.

It's on every day of the week so you better sell your TV!

Hmm, didn't know there were more of "you people" on CDC left who need things spelled out for them.Well, here we go. "So, what day of the week are NEW episodes on, not reruns?"

Archived