Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

The Official Panic And Venting Thread.

47 posts in this topic

Let's keep it all here so we don't populate the other threads. Let's help the mods.

I am pushing the panic button because aside from the fluke goal, they did not generate any more goals. Biggest thing is Sedin is out.

Defense is in shambles.

Instead of fighting as retaliation, our boys went for facewash and slashing. Lack of toughness.

By the way, haters, please stay out, let us vent. Don't read if ou don't wanna see panic and ranting.

Cheers!

To hell with all of you.

There, I said it.

I'm more confused and puzzled than panicky.

All I want to know is what's wrong? Where did that team that looked so strong go?

You're going to look silly when the Canucks start ripping it up again.

And what exactly does you hitting the panic button do to help the Canucks again? Oh right, not a goddamn thing.

heres my vent:

this was our game! until the officials took it in their hands to not kick out keith for that dirty bloody elbow! thats what changed the game PERIOD.

Canucks are losing and Buffalos winning since the trade of Cody Hodgson, who has 4 points in his last 2 games.

There's my vent/panic.

I was just sad to see that there wasn't more retaliation against keith. The nucks dont need any points, they are going to finish 2nd seed almost guaranteed, 3rd at the worst. Should have had every player throwing dirty hits

I dont know about you all, but i ain't panicking. I like the heart and emotion our guys

played with tonight. I really hope we can see more of it through the remainder of the

regular season.

I'm sure half the lineup tonight was willing to drop the gloves with Keith. But Keith probably wasn't willing. Nothing they can do about that.

If Higgins' shot was 1cm to the left this would be a "exhale and relief' thread. I liked the way our team looked tonight. save for Henrik's 2 dumb penalties

There's nothing official about this thread other than the fact that you are officially a horrible poster on this board.